Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

If you won the next Divine decision, what would you post in the Order of Chaos forum?

Comments

• @Caprikel Here is something I wrote for the Order of Chaos forum, if you want to post it. Nice little poem about the divine decision.

To those who listen

tick tock

Do you hear that?

tick tock

That is the sound of change
    The herald of an Old God’s work

tick tock

A piece to be moved into place
    It might look small, or big
    Could be weak, or powerful

tick tock

Regardless of what is seems
    It is important
    Very, very, important
    With implications even beyond Our sight

tick tock

You don’t know the choices
    Most of you don’t, atleast
    But you will know the outcomes
    You will live the outcomes
    This is your world, after all

tick tock

So listen
    If you can
    Listen for the sound
    Of things ready to change

tick tock

Of CHAOS about to reign
    Your realm ready to become
    So much more interesting

tick tock

We’re all listening
    All waiting

tick tock

Are you?

tick tock

• @Tamwin5 :D super cool, my dude
  • @PoppyrusRose Every time I watch a divine decision, I get goosebumps. The ticking clock and music create a ton of suspense, and altogether is really well done (when it doesn't break). This poem has a much more sinister feel, which I think is befitting the character's perspective of the Old Gods.
  • @Tamwin5 I usually get the most geese in the time before Deadbones graces us with the intro (the music there is really good), and while immersion breaks when the DD does, it can be really funny--the incident w the Sinner's avatar expanding to the stream's size comes to mind  >:)  
    Anyway, prose is one of my favorite poem styles, and yours is a great example of why (I like relatability, and it's easiest to gather w prose) :)
  • Blackout poem.
  • when that glitch happed I thought the old god was taking over the universe 
  • I would probably try to encourage them to be nicer to the poor Gobolfs
  • I would regularly post detailed university level physics lectures, starting for simple Newtonian laws of motion and just building from there. See how the NPCs handle having their minds flooded with the laws of a different reality.

Much better than the alternative of posting a link to a different card every day.
  • I would post really ominous things, like "This is going to be fun" but then I'd never give any detailed explanation so people would just be paranoid
  • Put things in asterisks and a roll next to them.
  • I would probably tell all the kobolds in the realm to unite as one tribe to attack the dwarves >_<
  • @Kyle ;
    "Kobold, kobold kobold kobold. Kobold kobold kobold kobold kobold. Kobold kobold? ... Kobold. Kobold kobold, kobold kobold KOBOLD kobold!"

Kobolds: what the fuck is this guy saying?

Next up is a Divine Decision winner who is fluent in Abracadab.
  • I was planning on telling Gwyneth to somehow revive Pete, but, I don't think that's possible anymore.
  • @Cloud i don't think you could tell Gwyneth anything. she has no connection to the old gods. she isn't sinned.
  • edited May 2018
    @kreeperkiller63 ;You're right. I'd probably tell Galen to save his sister, he needs to right her wrongs and ressurect Pete xD
  • Chaos of order?
  • Of Order Chaos?
  • Chaos Order Of?
  • I personally would post a video of the moon landing and then go on to explain how to build a rocket to get into space and the breathing apparatuses required to do such a thing, and that to reawaken Phanto and revive him from his slumber one must venture into the heart of Phanto to rekindle his heart. To do so would require the gift of creation magic and that this gift is obtainable through technology. I would also further go on to say that in order to resurrect Phanto that the Benue must be resurrected and restored to their former glory and that there must be a collaborative effort between the Benue and the nomes.

I would direct this message to any character with a sin who would be interested in resurrecting the Dragon aspect Phanto

another thing I would also do is post an alternate thread that says that if Kallisto was to be killed by a mortal utilizing  a blade that can kill devines that order would be restored and that everyone would be immortal again as the balance of reality had been restored (which is obviously a lie).
  • Pretty sure the beenu live on the dark side of the moon,

P.S i still think we should wake up Yvander @gunner_ammo
  • i just like the idea of having a campaign where we get to see people actually explore the inside of Phanto and that it would be cool to see if he is still "alive" in one form or another and to see some sort of new creature inside of Phanto that works like an immune system in a way and ends up  fighting the player characters @Sweatingdwarf123
  • It might happen. I could imagine Rob giving a little nod to Moonwell pass. @gunner_ammo
  • I would ask about any bit of information on the Wiki that we're unsure about and want clarified.
  • Since it was revealed in the last campaign that Rohbear was going to impregnate Ghostblade to repopulate the Beenu for whatever reason, someone should tell Maelstrom to do it instead. That might be fun to see how that would play out.
  • edited May 2018
    The dragon aspects all tried together. If they couldn't do it together than I doubt Maelstrom could do it by himself @Jakodio
  • Someone really needs to question Alistar Kachingmen about where he got the technology for his model 47 assault rifle. custom card

• What if someone posted something about world religions to show that some old gods have gods of their own? That would be interesting in my opinion.
  • I'd probably attempt to make them worship me or communicate preparations to bring the divine into the world.
  • I would probably just fuck with Galen
    like tell him shit to fuck him
    "Yo bro what if...what if gnomes....are fruits."