Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

To the guy struggling with procrastination

Hey there! I'm writing this because someone created a thread and before I commented deleted it. Here's what I was writing to him (and I forgot his username):
Dude, I won't claim to know exactly how you feel, but I just wanted to say that I've read this and I feel for you. Since you're feeling down, I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone and that persisting is the best thing to do. I fight daily with my want to procrastinate and every day I have to force myself to work through that, sometimes unsuccessfully. What I find helps is just sitting down and forcing myself to stay in that area until I'm done. This can take a lot of time, but it usually works. Something that also helps is to make a list of the things you will do during the next day, so stay focused. If you try this, don't be overzealous in your list, if anything underload it so you have time afterwards for other things, so you reward yourself for completing the list rather than berating yourself for not meeting outrageous goals. Anyway, I hope this helps you, and maybe makes you feel a bit better!