Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

URealms Who Would Win Edition.

So, how do we think the various characters in the URealms world would stack up against other characters in different fantasy worlds? Maybe we can come up with feats and some ways to measure the skills, strengths, and weaknesses of characters to do so.

Edit 1: So, looking at what we have so far I think a few categories we would measure characters by would be Durability, Strength, Smarts, Magics, and Feats. How do we want to measure these though? A numerical rating or written explanations? Responses would be appreciated and I will make sure to check the post every 1-2 days at minimum.

Edit 2: Sorry I've been gone for so long! I have come up with the ideas of weight classes for the characters and how we should judge their strengths. We need to judge magical abilities of each character we decided to judge for it is a huge part of URealms. In terms of creation magics if we were to judge gods I would say that that magic is limited in the sense that users of it can only destroy things they create. We do know they are immortal, but are seem to be killable by powerful enough magics. As for the other categories a simple measure of 1-10 should suffice for attributes like Strength, Smarts, Endurance, ect, ect. I am still working out some of the kinks on what each would measure.

Comments

• Karl Landers Vs Legolas

Just cause why not 
  • Lunk Vs All-Might?
  • Bopen vs Arthas, the lich king.
    ((Also, I’d say five catagory distribution: Strength, Defense, Magic ability, Appearance, and Likability. Measure up each ‘combatant’ against the other in these categories, whoever wins 3 of the five wins the fight))
  • @KaeawynShifter Well, we'd also need to know where it takes place with that one since that'd heavily affect how it'd go.
    I'd personally enjoy a "True" Illidan VS Bopen.
  • @UnluckyBimi
    Fair enough, but just in a general sense, those five are good. How about one fight on each character’s home turf, and one on a neutral battleground with no advantages for either?
    best two out of three for those fights.
  • Rick Snot Vs Yugi Moto in a children's card game
  • @Rein
    ’I play Blue Eyes White Dragon!’
    *Ahem*
    ’uh... I play... this random card?’
  • @KaeawynShifter ;
    I summon Obelisk the Tormentor, in attack mode
    ahem
    ...in face down defence position"
  • @KaeawynShifter That'd make sense, although Arthas has a guaranteed 2 wins if that's the case, since The Lich King can only "die"/be beaten properly on home-turf. Maybe DeathKnight Arthas would make a fairer fight?
  • @Rein
    ’Finally! I have the last piece of the puzzle! I summon Exodia!’
    *Ahem*
    ’Uh... Blue Eyes White Dragon?’
    *ahem*
    ’Okay, neither of those, I play pot of greed!’
    *ahem*
    and so on.
  • @UnluckyBimi
    Well, you don’t have to kill them to win, just beat them in three of the five categories, honestly you could win on Likability, Appearance, and Defense.
  • Barringsters vs. Lannisters
  • @KaeawynShifter Fair enough, although I'd argue that basically being an immortal being gives you infinite defence, and would essentially make your foe's magic and strength moot.
  • @UnluckyBimi
    Fair enough, but so that people can beat immortals, we’d still let them fight in strength and magic.
  • Kallark vs Gaston
    Seems like the best person to go against him, I think.
  • Alex Armstrong (from Fullmetal Alchemist) vs. Vitali Zankovich.
    I think they would have great chemistry.
  • Bopen and his crew vs the cast of Overlord (anime)  that will be a fight I want to see
  • @kreeperkiller63 Now that sounds wonderful.

Also Nice job guys! I'll update this soon enough. So we can probably come up with some categories like others have mentioned. I think magic is a must considering the world of URealms, and tools available to the characters as well. (Ex: Bopen w/ his sword)
  • @CaptainDeston
    Wait, are we going to go all Death Battle on this? That’d be cool.
  • @CaptainDeston If we do go that route are we going to have a special rule regarding immortal-like characters who'd essentially win by default on the "3 round" thing where we either remove their immortality-perk or revert 'em to their last state of being mortal?
  • @KaeawynShifter Yeah, we would have those styles of to the death matches and I was thinking of having other win conditions as well based on how we can judge the powers of certain characters (Ariani's(Spelled right?) Mind control)
  • @UnluckyBimi Yeah, we can look into doing that as well of course in more standard fights we would look to make fights that seem to be on even grounding. However, we could always do theory based events where we take TBC (To Be Confirmed) fan theories on some characters and stick them up against opponents too.
  • Sorry it's been a week. Just a rougher last couple weeks with school and such, but I am back!
  • No worries Deston! We all have problems in our real lives.
  • @UnluckyBimi

I'm not sure that arthas would win against bopen.

Obviously bopen could not kill him, but I envision bopen's home plate to be just a sea of gold(really just a huge pile of gold) and as such bopen could easily encase arthas. Not really a victory, but at very least arthas would be trapped permanently. 
  • @ThePhatSass If we take possessions into account, then Arthas has an entire army of Undead. An army that could've wiped out all life on Azeroth if he didn't hold them back from doing so.
  • I mean Bopen kinda has an ageless army @UnluckyBimi
  • @Sweatingdwarf123 Yeah, but his army's main weakness is they've got an apparently brittle skull. Arthas has undead dragons and more than skeletons and spiders (Bopen probably has more than just that, but that's all we've seen so far).
  • True true... but have you considered Cain? @UnluckyBimi
  • @UnluckyBimi @Sweatingdwarf123 ;
    Skulls are pretty hard to break and Ageless have proven to stand up to opponents that are wise to their weakness. Conscious Ageless can use strategy and have self preservation. Unless Arthas gets his hands on some firearms I don't see him mowing down the bulk of Bopen's Ageless army without some real work. And remember, Bopen has all of Deadlantis on his side now.
    Thralls on the other hand are much easier to take down and their main attack probably wouldn't work on Arthas's undead, unless it reassigns their alignment as well as making people undead.