Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: Character Art Request

Hello everyone! It's friskyBrisky again, with another art request. I am currently gearing up for Season 2 of UForums, but my artistic skills have not improved much. I can't even draw a good Pumpkin! As such, I have decided to ask the Artists of the Forum to help me once again in doing art for my little forum games.

Mostly, I'm looking for someone who can help me draw the standard NPC art for all of my Races and Creatures. This art will be used to show what the Race generally looks like to new players, as well as Tile Art. I may or may not put this art on Cards in the future. So the art needs to look way better then I can draw. There is also the option of not only doing NPC art, but also doing PC art for the Campaigns through Season 2. Taking this will be a lot more demanding, however, as Character art for PC Characters would have to be made in very little time.

Like I said for my Event Art Request, this job is payless, and probably prestigeless. However, you will be helping me create an amazing experience for these Campaigns by giving incredible drawings that show off characters of all shapes and sizes. Since I'm already knee deep into Lore and Cornerstones, I would like an Artist by the 20th. Anyone that is interested, please PM me immediately.

Thanks to anyone who volunteers! Your help really means a lot to me. I look forward to working with anyone and everyone! :)

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Frisky I commend your efforts, you truly are determined to get better, and achievement your goals. Honestly i'm a little envious cause a few years I would have call it quits, you and @Konpaatre are some of the most hard working people I know.But, while I'm I could give an art request you don't have to do it if you don't want to. But I'm in the middle a resign for my Sgtslow Avatar you wanted to see how you would design it.

Oh you can this one of my earlier works.
  • @Sgtslow (Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been a little busy.)

I've seen your art, it's very good! If you want to be the Character Artist for UForums, I'd be more then happy to have you! I'll send you a PM about some of the easier NPCs to draw to get you warmed up.

Also, I'm not sure I have any use for a Golden Knight right now.
  • Turns out, @Sgtslow is a little preoccupied at the moment, and I misinterpreted what they said.

So I'm still looking for a Character Art person. So if anyone wants to offer their services, let me know! :D