Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Eye of Javitra (Deset/Ruins/Ancient/Oasis/Palms)

Aloha! I present to you the ancient ruins of the great city of Javitra: ancestral home of the Sandbolds! This map is brought to you by @knguy . Thank you for your suggest and I hope it is to your liking! It was my first time drawing sand dunes and my second attempt at drawing mildly realistic water, tell me what you think! Baha now I feel like I'm just yelling at you guys!

Here are some of the new art assets I made for this map:

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE RAFFLE, PLEASE READ: You can only roll ONCE now instead of three. The last few maps were sniped within the first 4 rolls so this way more people can get a shot. Thank you for understanding.

Map Raffle: First to roll a 20 in this thread can suggest the overall theme and location for the next map, you can only roll 1 time, the maps aren't commissions so please do not claim them as your own if you do happen to win the raffle, don't disrespect the winners suggestion, and I maintain the right to veto any suggestions I deem unacceptable. 

And as always:
This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!

Comments