Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Drawing every day for a year (106 out of 365 complete) I'm back?

Comments

• @Javo Looks good love the detail! Sucks that you had so much techincal trouble though. :(

@TheGallantKnight Nice job including the 77 in the back lol. I like it!

Having one of those days that I can't seem to come up with anything terribly interesting so here's a doodle from my sketchbook that kind of sums up the feeling, ft. digital colours.

(17/365)
  • Here is a sketch, all that I can manage today due to homework

• @Femmipoo ;
    The sketch looks pretty good, and I know the feeling on not knowing what to draw.

@Javo ;
    At least your homework is done. :drunk: 

3/1/18 (Had to do this for Ap English and I have a awful camera..... :oh: )

• edited March 2018
    Im back, with another low skill drawing! This time I drew Roamin (after many failed attempts, cause screw helmets). I think I wont be back again for at least another week as midterms are imminent and I am not prepared in any way at all. In the end, I'm not nearly as happy with this one as previous drawings since it isn't much of an improvement over previous drawings posted, but I'm still glad to call it mine. 9/365
  • @Javo I like the cut away view, and also the cute pupper :)

@TheGallantKnight Is there some relationship between the great gatsby and the crucible? I've only read gatsby so I have no idea. Shading is really nice.

@siennamydog Good luck with your midterms! Hopefully they go well. You got the dynamic between Roamin and Gaary spot on dude. Gaary's hat is also really cool.

Another digitally coloured doodle from my sketchbook. I'm low-key intimidated by chickens but they have pretty cool colours and stuff, so I drew one anyway. Sorta.

(18/365)
  • Here's one for today, a fur study!

• edited March 2018
    @siennamydog
    I'm happy you drew this, it just made my day, and reminded me to rewatch unforgotten Realms. As well as see my favorite rank 11 paladin. 

@Femmipoo ;
    The chicken looks really nice, and the feathers are really well done.

@
    Javo
    The texture of the fur is really nice. :smile: 

3/2/18 Gywneth (Final draft now how they should look for the game I'm making, and in the next month or two I'm going to start the actually game art for them.)

• @Javo Fur is tough but you did a good job!

@TheGallantKnight Seems like you're making good progress on your game! Is it a solo project?

A dragon today (big surprise). Was meant to be a painting with a real background but I had too much fun hatching it and ended up doing the whole thing like that instead.

(19/365)
  • Here's mine for today, a crystal

• edited March 2018
    @Femmipoo ;
    The dragon looks so smug, and the detail in the dragon looks absolutely marvelous.

@Javo
     The Crystals are proportioned really nicely, and just really well made.

23/356 (3/3/18)
    I accidentally watched to many B-rated movies from the 80-90's and lost track of time, so this was a bit quick.

• @Javo I like the colours and how you've layered the crystals, it looks neato.

@TheGallantKnight "accidentally". The hairstyle is pretty cool, gives me a teacher vibe for some reason lol.

Quicky today from me as well. Just weird fantasy animals with really long tongues.

(20/365)
  • I don't have much time, so just a few horn sketches tonight!

• @Femmipoo ;
    The creature looks really cool, and the foliage fits them really well.

@Javo
    The multiple types of horns look nice, and the variety is really nice to see. 

24/356 (3/4/18) I'm not really happy with this one, but I don't have time to redo it today.

• Your nearly a quarter of the way there to get this gilded by @Rob ;
  • @Javo Looks good! It's pretty cool to see all those kinds lined up together showing how different they are.

@TheGallantKnight Even if you're not a fan, I'm a sucker for the red hair/green eyes combo!

@Mortem Doesn't feel like it's been that long! :o

Couldn't come up with anything I really liked again today so I ended up drawing the bulbasaur line but derpier. Didn't draw the mega though because mega evos are temporary and thus do not count. Or I'm lazy.

(21/365)
  • He said if she could do a hundred, so far nearly 25
  • edited March 2018
    @Femmipoo ;
    Bubasuar looks so cute, and the other one's seem to look like they are ready for battle. especially Venasaur.

@Mortem
    I almost forget the thread could be gilded by getting to a hundred drawing done. Now I'm even more pumped up to keep on doing this. 

25/356 (3/5/18) Well were a quarter ways their to being gilded so I decided to go and make a small animation to celebrate. (It was suppose to be Phienas but the skulls were to much for me to do, so bootleg Phienas it is.)

• @TheGallantKnight I'd buy a bootleg phineas! It turned out great.

Coloured a doodle today. Doesn't make much sense to be dressed like that while holding a sword but I'm just gonna roll with it. Been running kinda short in the ideas department the last couple of days so I'm up for taking suggestions if anyone feels like sharing some ;)

(22/365)
  • Oops, I drew but forgot to post last night! Here's mine from yesterday, a chair sketch!

• @Femmipoo hmmst, have you drawn a completely robed figure yet? I think thatd be p cool in your style
  • Here's one for today, a glasswork sphere!

Didn't turn out perfectly, but I am a bit pressed for time...
  • edited March 2018
    @Femmipoo ;
    They looks extremely indifferent about the world around him,,,, Is he like one punch man but now called one cut man? Also how about drawing 
    Quintara Lotus or Chilly Wizzy?

@Javo
    The chair looks really organic, and has a nice sense curvature to it.  Also the blending work on the top of the glass work looks nice as well.

26/356 (3/6/18) I had an extra hour to draw today, and I think it turned out pretty well.

• @javo I like the contrast in textures!

@TheGallantKnight nah he's just some rando, maybe he's cool tho idk. Love the art today, the eye certainly caught my attention! Looks good. 

Computer issues again so here's a robed fellow with a donkey walking down a road from my sketchbook. Just bought this one bc I finished my last one but the paper is low key kinda garbage and I can't even use bank pens on it without it bleeding and smudging so I'm trying to smash through it asap lol. Hopefully the smudging doesn't show too badly in the picture though. 

(23/365)
  • I'm popping my head in (bet you don't remember me) mostly to say hi and also to say you're all doing amazing (10x better than me ;P) and keep it up I never stop checking in 
     >:) 
  • edited March 2018
    @Femmipoo ;
    I don't see any smudging. Also that just reminded me of Donkay from Gobos of pat.... 

@Melijeli ;
    How could we forget, and nice to see that your still checking in.

27/356 (3/7/18) I just donated blood today, and I feel like I'm going to pass out soon, so I made this fast.

• Can't believe it's almost been a month since this started. I'm glad to see everyone is still going strong :drunk: 

• Here is mine for today, two birds in a cage!

I think I'm going to need some help on idea soon...
  • @Melijeli Good to see you! Certainly not forgotten, either :kiss: 

@TheGallantKnight Good on you for donating blood (and also for not breaking your streak)! Cool to see an animal from you, too.

@Cloud Thanks dude, definitely doesn't feel like it's been a month, sounds more impressive than it feels haha.

@Javo yeah man I feel you on the ideas. It's hard to come up with something new every day. I like the symmetry and the gold rendering in your piece today, too. Is there a reason the witch-hat bird is heavier than the other one?

Here's mine today, nothing interesting unless you like line drawings of vertebrae lol. I think cervical turned out the best, but the perspective is a bit off on all on them and ngl I got a bit impatient by the time I hit the lumbar. It's two pages, so here's two spoilers.

(24/365)

• edited March 2018
    I'm back from mid-terms!  Now I get to leave for 2 weeks on a trip to the UK, where I wont be able to draw, again. But I did get some spare time, so I started playing around with some salt water, wax, and a car battery. Consequently I learned electrical knife engraving, and here are the results.

I was thinking of taking the time to make a URealms themed knife or weapon, and this only adds to the detail potential.
  • Here's one for today, but not quite finished. I present, a whalidillo!