Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Macd's Legendaries.

Just a collection of legendaries I have in my random deck in my campaigns. Feel free to use them in your own.

custom card
Just try to block these...

custom card
Yep, this does probably make spellcasters OP. but now they have to worry about hitting allies.

custom card
This weapon has been carried by basically all my characters in any game where I can roll-play as a guy who has a stone sword. Did I mention it's sentient?

custom card
A good old fashioned, chaos causing, Urealms based item.

The following are based on items from "The Wheel of time" by Robert Jr
If you need something to read for a few months, I recommend this series.

custom card
This summons dead heroes in the caller's time of need. Using it when things are not desperate wont do anything.
Currently It summons Virgo, Nisovin or Bopen, I might add Maelstrom and Lin to the list.

custom card
You don't want to be hit with this. Trust me.

custom card
Messing with time never has any consequences, right?

custom card
Simple, but effective.

From the Minecraft mod "Thaumcraft"
I may be slightly exited about thaumcraft 6.

custom card
It's kinda like the old wizard passive, but can be used multiple times. 

From 'The Three Worlds' series by Ian Irvine

custom card
These are basically a shield for spells. Alternatively, they could be used as a 'battery' to save spells when you have no good targets.

custom card
This leaves a lot of room for players to think outside the box with how they could use it. Want to shoot lasers from your sword? Enhance your spells? Set ice on fire? This can do all that, and more.

custom card
Awakening it cant be all that bad, can it?

custom card
Weaker compared to other legendaries, but it still has room to grow.

custom card
How much is too much?

custom card
Damage? What's damage? Now with accidental team kills due to not paying attention to where your allies are.
Also, don't ever try to heal while holding this. That's probably a terrible mistake.

custom card
Turns out there is such a thing as too much power. You just reached it, and probably just ruined the final encounter.

custom card
Based on the Mirror of Aachan, this is a non-limited version of the dungeoneer's encyclopedia, that can teach random spells.

That's all for now, might add more when I come up with new ideas / read something new.

Comments