Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What's On the Top Shelf of Your Cabinet

At recommendation of @TopFudge well, go check, trust me we're not running out things to talk about.... just getting creative.

Comments

• For me it's a ceramic car
  • I'm not sure if we are doing legit answers or joke answers, but I've got an old crappy painting I made as a kid, and a bottle rocket (I should really clean it out...)
  • I JUST SAID NOT TO MAKE THIS
  • @OlympianHeros I'm pretty sure that this is a perfect case of trying to keep something off of the internet turning into it becoming a thing, and becoming way more popular than it would otherwise.
  • edited May 2017
    I'll just post a pic of it http://i.imgur.com/esfCcUf.jpg
  • There's a full box of Double-Stuf Oreos and a half-full container of peanuts that I haven't touched since I put them there at the start of the semester.
  • 3 boxes, 2 wooden shields, 1 plastic shield, a circular box, a smaller box, a small chair, a plastic groudon, a baby photo of me, a tiny birdcage with playmobile people inside, 2 little moon guys, and a tape player karaoke machine that's half broken. Or did you mean the other top shelf in my room?

3 boxes, a small hourglass, 3 snoopy plush dolls, 4 little blue nose friends, 2 plush cats, a snoopy alarm clock, a pokewalker, a flashlight, 2 pokeballs, 2 smaller boxes, a small snoopy pill box, a bunch of books, a little pair of scissors, a plush dog with the signatures of all my elementary school friends, a harmonica, a small plush rabbits, about 10 different earrings, and a little castle bookend. Oh wait, did you want the OTHER top shelf?

All my baby plushies (Winnie the pooh music plush, soft pink bear, Nicks fan bear, 2 blue bears, 3 other soft bears, blue dog, pink elephant, green dinosaur), a photo of little me + my siblings on Easter, a photo of my old friend Gabriella who moved to Pennsylvania nearly 12 years ago who I haven't seen in like 10 years, all my dragon plushies (lego dragon, big blue dragon, small red dragon, all the cast of Dragon Tales, a second Ord, small blue dragon, small gold dragon, old purple dragon, little purple dragon), and a small dog plushie that is the reason why I have a scar on the right side of my nose and above my right eye (albeit not a very noticeable one).
  • @Sixelona ;
    Strawberry Milk.
  •  penguin, mickey mouse, dinosaur and space shuttle plushies from my trip to florida, a cotnd singing plushie and a master chief 12in figure, theres a lot of other little things but those are the largest
  • plushy of Chester from Don't Starve and a couple bottles of wine. 
  • a lot of dust
  • *sigh* I guess I'll play along. Top thing on my shelf is a... Y'know what I can't bring myself to say it
  • edited May 2017
    Fallout Anthology (With a Dovakhin mask on top of that.) The Lego Ghostbusters 30th anniversary set, completed. A glass Dolphin statue, A batman head container I got from Lootcrate that's holding my dice. The lego dimensions portal. Solid Metal adamantine wolverine statue from Logan (Also from lootcrate) Allergy Nose Spray, A giant glass case filled with my watch collection. A couple random watches outside of the collection. A USB car charger, A Film Award trophy, and a wooden train that instead of train cars is letters that spell out my name. And an Eevee plushy I put my glasses on when I go to bed.
  • edited July 12
  • That Crossed out thing is exact why I asked this thread not be made :wtfbold: 
  • A jade frog wearing a kippah. 
  • I have a nice assortment of cool looking bottles, glasses, statues, and miniatures. I just really like collecting uniquely shaped bottles and statues and such.
  • I have all my college books that i havent been able to sell back for much. so like 30-35?
  • Master piece Transformer Thunder Cracker, a Travelocity gnome from my 2006 b-day, A heavily modified lego hero factory robot, a few amiibo, spare air conditioner parts, random tools, and a lego clockodile from a Urealms season 1 campaign I did with friends.
  • edited May 2017
    i have two of those so... lets see... a statuette of Cole Macgrath from Infamous... Thundersaurus megazord (PRDT), Tahu Toa of fire, and Pohatu toa of ... Earth? or was he stone... and i call myself a bionicle fan... that and the ninja firebird from PR Ninja storm. and on the other one, a lego millienium falcon, pikachu and blastiose bookends/piggybanks... a PRLG Megazord... and,,, i think his name was Roshuku from metabots...  and i got a Komasan statuette from Yokai watch on the shelf below it... wow... im a freaking nerd... (and i am 23, HAH)
  • Spare car key above the stove, Coka-Cola plates/bowls/cups set in another, and nonperishable snacks oft forgotten about above the pantry
  • mason jars and various other jars and bottles that for whatever reason have not throw out