Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Post your Sexuality.

edited May 2017 in Offtopic
I dont know how to put this in a subtle way... What do you like. In terms of are you straight gay or bi

Update: Asexual is now allowed as there is nothing I will do to stop it

Comments

• Straight, but never experience much love so I'm not really sure
  • Bi but far lean towards girls. By the way, why is this in Custom Miscellaneous?
  • Because I had no clue where to put it
  • There now its off topic sorry for the inconvenience
  • No worries my dude! :)
  • Slowly building the urealms database I see.  ;) I'm gay myself.
  • Welp wouldnt be fair to not say im straight here
  • i am a straight male
  • And before someone asks I should say you DON'T NEED to post your gender
  • I'm straight. At this rate, by the time that the first month of the forum is done, we will be getting into people asking about what people's social security card numbers are.
  • We wont actually because luckily that kinda violates rule 5
  • Should start the "what's on the top shelf of your cabinet" thread we need something to pass the time till season 3
  • Technically bi, but I feel like I'm effectively gay in practice. Just from being realistic with my preferences.

I dunno. My situation is weird.
  • @TopFudge I'd rather we not. Because I'm afraid of some of the possible answers. *Flashbacks*
  • Confused by the nature of the question, but intrigued enough to answer. I realized about a year ago that I don't really have any attraction to either gender, and only feel attraction towards females because that's what society tells me I should feel attracted to. Since then I've identified as asexual.
  • @Ulthax yeah that's kinda what mine was too so I just really Categorized it as Straight
  • @Dorian yeah I'm technically bi, vaguely, but I've been just ID'ing as a lesbian for longer than I ever id'd as bi.
  • F*** it. Why not?
    Straight.
  • @OlympianHeros I feel like it isn't quite the same though. Like I genuinely look at some people that society calls attractive, supermodels or celebrities, and I can't see it. For the longest time, I didn't understand why people found butts attractive at all.

And yes, that last one is definitely a sentence that I really didn't expect to be writing today.
  • @snarkyslytherin It's funny with me because I'm all about femininity. But finding a girl that actually likes me, my preferences, and can actually make a relationship.... well, I'd sooner win the lottery.

Does it seem weird to describe your sexuality differently just for logistics? Maybe I'm just overthinking things
  • @Dorian see for me it's because I'm homoromantic, and very, very passingly find men attractive. add that to a bad experience, and you've got me id'ing as a lesbian.
  • Welp in an effort to just be blunt changing the name of the thread
  • @snarkyslytherin I'm not sure how valuable the sympathies from an online stranger are about your bad experience, but you have them if you want them

@OlympianHeros Whelp
    At least people know what they're in for when they click the thread
  • @Dorian Didn't really know where else I could bring it
  • I'm straight, but I can appreciate the lookers on either gender.
  • @OlympianHeros Not judging, I just think it's funny how explicit it is
  • You mean, nobody has done a meme yet for this?

Jumps off cabinet* I'm gay!

In full honesty, i'd say Bisexual, if it's love it's love.
This discussion has been closed.