Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

i want to be an Engineer when i grow up

Welcome, ladies and gentlegnomes! I've come to establish the creation of a new Engineering Club (imagine a robotics club), where tinkerers, architects, and mechanical minds come together to bring dreams reality with the power of science!
This will be a central hub to house all the technical classes in existence (unless there's a revolt), once we've found them all with the help of our fellow gnomes. At the moment, there are only a few classes that can be seen in here, but as the list grows and more budding engineers enter our ranks, technology will soon incite a revolution within at least a tenth of the known Realms!
Have fun reading!

To open up, I've got a uniquely flavored Engineer class of my own, which I made in May 2016 and refined today. I didn't make any flavor text this time, because I would have to tag this thread as NSFW if I did.

This class is heavily based off Zofia, the peerless and hedonistic machinist from World's End!
Some people might wonder why the engineers and architects in New Porc City are so strange, and why there's an interesting lack of a brothel in the area. Well, one day, the brothel was mysteriously wrecked and burned down only to immediately make room for an Gnomish engineering association the next day. While things appeared to be completely normal for a while, it didn't take long until the promiscuous pigs made their way back into the building, and decided to settle in despite protests from the Gnomes, who were afraid to deal with brute force around their tools and equipment.
Now, several years later, the New Porc Engineering Association is home to a variety of peerless, well-to-do individuals who possess a keen eye for architecture and an artistic (though libertine eye) for the magical technology of the day and age. Oh, and there's a strip club in the basement floor now. Enjoy!
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
BritishBen's Junker (imgur) - A skilled scavenger with the knowledge to create all manner of devices.
Pufflemore's Engi Class - A thinker who has given their creations magical powers, but has the habit of their creations blowing up.

I swear there were more engineer classes... ah, well. We'll get more soon, right guys?

Comments

• edited January 2018
    i swear i used a spoiler on my class
    i'm gonna need a fellow engineer to help me work this out please

edit: AHA I didn't need help after all! That's how good of an engineer I am, you see.
  • i got the ideal for a class base off of fullmetal alchemist on the lines of combaining the elements to create a custom spell