Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Warmonger Ic

Welcome to Eclarium, a peninsula that reaches up to the clouds in height
World starts in the age 101  writing started at age 23 the oldest people alive(5 of them) are 100 years old it's the start of the new century, These elders are sometimes worshipped and idolized but they do not want to be. the world started with 13 people 1 of them being a dragon kin. and one of them being a whelpling that tried to eat the others, but the dragon kin killed him and he was then banished by the others to the lower levels of the mountainous peninsula.
Only one war has been caused, 1 between higbears and beenu, The Unbearable Genocide  The beenu defeated the high bears by killing the light Dragon Kin Elder/Divine Ouro As, Poison was how he died...a dark magic poison developed by the Beenu scientists.      custom card
Work In Progress

You are Civilians in the city of Eclarium. Living in the big city is not a problem for most, but soon much will change. The king made his speech before the portal and everyone is excited to see what is on the other side.

Shop for Eclarium:
Weapons
All weapons except the following are available to purchase
Dwarven Runeblade
Elephelk Horn Staff
Freemium catalogs
Hammer Of Light
Karrazim Bo Staff
Keen stone Blade
Mallet Of Devotion
Snakehunter
Spider Slayer
Passives
aetherialform  you may anytime dodge with a average or higher
arcanasight   you can also do x ray vision 
arcaneconduit
bagofholding can hold a lot of stuff but cannot receive bigger things than it (a tile)
believerstone
bloodgift  instead of losing stamina the way it says roll and multiply the roll by 2.5
bookofmagicmastery  you must have read the book
colorblindinggoggles you must cast a spell for you to cause others to be immune as well
combatbanner  you must say you use this at the start of combat and cannot use this if there is no one else in your party.
emeraldofpersistence
equalitycharm you can only do so much  add 25% of your stamina if there is a higher stamina character than you in your party.
friendshipring you take 50% damage
giantspells  or double damage of the spells
giantsblood you start at a 1 to 5 death roll
hatezenfury
hatezenpride and use that spell as a no roll while you get up
heartwalllocket
hikingboots  can only bring you through at least 5 tiles of rough terrain
ironskin may buy twice but gains will be (You only take 20 - 12.5%)
jetsneaks
lethalarms
luckyfoot
multiclass (May buy this up to 3 times but each time will cost (50/100/150))
masterfulruby
mechasurfer
mindfist  may use this as an extra set of hands at the cost of your action not being in your action pool
mirrorimage  may have up to as many anytimes as you have but will cost 1 anytime per unit out your action will cause them to do the same thing as you or optionally have them all protect you with their lives
nicheknowledge
scentedcandle   may have up to 5
spellvamppages  works on spells only
swiftfeatherboots  you may anytime dodge with a average or higher
twindragonamulet
veteranspellblademedal
wigglywrench in game you may upgrade others to be at least 30 but only on a high roll, ones will break armor
All supplies are available except light related items.
Armors
studdedarmor no looks bonus - screw that
runecoat
platechain
peasantrags
patchworkarmor
makeshiftarmor
merchanttrenchcoat
leatherarmor
freebootcoat
elegantgarments
colorfuldress
clothrobes
gemskinarmor
gemstoneregalia
-----------------------------
altunicloth
beastalwarplate
bloodauraplate
clockodilehide
clockworkvest
colorfullycrasuit
energyvest
fieryregalia
finelasrenbeltguard
incantersjacket
kingfishercloth
mastermagiciansrobes
overlyprotectivechainmail
soulmail
thornmail
------------------------------
lifelink
regalgarb
rokeshpantsuit
thickfurrainments
tigeryzootsuit
ytttransversingleather
Shield
All are available 
Items
No treasure items
Consumables
all potions are available except fortune potion.
all consumables are available except Elven sugar cookies and Hourglass of the sandbolds.
Attribute shop
buy a specific one for 300 gold and buy a random for 100

Re roll fee:  100 gold

Elemental Weakness Chart 
Earth/Fire/Ice/Light/Dark X Arcane 
Fire X 1/2 Ice  Ice X 1/2 Fire  Earth X Ice/Fire  Light X Dark   Dark X Light
Character Creation Rules vvv (READ FOR FURTHER RULES)
for royalty gold 2d20 possible numbers 2 to 40 dc resulting in (x10) (criticals x 3 after x10) 20 - 800
for high class gold 2d20 possible numbers 2 to 40 dc resulting in (x10) (criticals x 3 after x10) 20 - 800
for normal gold 1d20 possible numbers 1 to 20 dc resulting in (x10) (criticals x 2 after x10) 10 - 400
Shop - no treasures, no legendary background cards. 
You gold roll matters because it lets you know what rank you are from the above
Legendary building: you start off with normal things but  you may add depth during breaks or in a pm with me. NO BIG FACTION STUFF UNLESS I SAY OKAY PLZ otherwise i will create a paradox thread where i do a whole other time line, giving me more work.
you may have up to 2 attributes and 1 cornerstone max
everyone has 1 anytime by default
1- 14 normal person 15 to 19 high class 20 royalty on gold roll 
players may ask about certain cards to add more depth about it. don't abuse this, i can only handle so much lore at a time, thus this starts off so small. I will put these edits into a doc about the character you customize.
Help me make npc's pm me the web link for said sheet and give me the idea for the npc. edits in lore will happen to these characters
Limit to being a harpy(Common), valkyrie(uncommon), beenu(Common), Dragon kin(Rare) or ogre(Rare)

Harpies: do not pick a race instead put harpy in its usual place and gain passive and abilities given. you have wings! but not hands. D: 

Valkyrie: pick 2 races from the choices and only gain gold from the chosen 1st race.  pick 2 classes only the first one class gives you gold and add the multi class passive to represent this. you have wings! and hands! :drunk: 

Beenu: pick a attribute as your second attribute. gain elf stamina and gold. you have wings! and HANDS!! :D

Dragon kin: double stamina at the end of cc, choose one element and gain affinity meaning you are weak against the opposite of that element, but gain more power from your affinity element.  20 stamina and you have wings! and you are a large tile as well as have hands and can shape shift! :drunk: 

Ogre: don't gain any passives but the dual personality passive and you may ha:drunk:  up to 4 attributes. 90 stamina and you are a large tile. and can cast minor creation magic(Basically can make people pregnant and other low tier god stuff) otherwise a minor god if you say stuff at the same time. most ogres cannot do this though as they have yet to figure out they can.

You may create a custom Race but its passives and stamina will grow with your backstory and affect what it has to offer.

NO Invisibility spells or cloaks, NO CHARMS

Lemme just say this now... IT IS ENCOURAGED YOU PUT ALL COMBOS OF ITEMS/SPELLS/ABILITIES/PASSIVES/BASIC IN FORMAT  AS SUCH BELOW

First ability, Effect,  Second ability proc, Effect,  third ability Proc, effect, Etc until the end of your combo  then place damage and effects caused,  put all of your actions your turn  in order and say End of Turn afterwards,  if it is not the end of your turn please post again but with a "EDIT" in the new Post,  if you wanna say something out of Character   it is perfered yo do it in the Ooc For this Thread

Comments