Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Engi Class

A new class from my workshop 
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

(sorry for any grammer errors but i did ran it thought a grammer checker [Scribens])

(This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit.)

Comments

• edited January 2018
    You've got ideas. You've got passion. That's what Engies are made out of.

While it seems Engi(neer)s are a popular custom class to make cards for, there are often interesting and novel additions with each one, and this one definitely has quite a few. With improved balancing and refinement it's a class to watch out for on the battlefield.

I wonder if we should make like an Engineers thread showcasing all the Engi-neering classes everyone has made, give feedback on each others' stuff and talk about the things we like about the classes.

And, of course, we need to have a gladiator arena where everyone's custom Engineer class fights each other to the death. I mean, that's just mandatory at this point.
  • @knguy Not a bad idea. I have an Engineer-esque class I'm working on (Whitesmiths), although my Game's Combat system is becoming somewhat different from the main Games Combat System (I've removed Moves and Basics, everything is either Anytimes or Limiteds).

@Pufflemore This is a pretty good class though, misspellings aside.
  • edited January 2018
    Did somebody say ENGINEER? (I'm so sorry)
  • @friskyBrisky - It's gonna be like a club (I don't feel like being the one starting it though), based on the premise that everyone wanted to be an engineer when they grew up, and with these classes they'll be one step closer to achieving that dream. You could definitely still put yours in there, with a bonus explanation of your system and how it works in combat.

Part of the reason I mentioned this, of course, is because I've already made an Engineer class of my own. It's very old (like, Summer 2016 old) but it'd be a nice opportunity to show it off again. Once you've seen the abilities it has you'll understand why I don't want to be the one kicking off the engineering club with a class showcase.
  • ENGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM