Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Class that utilizes the Cold Frost, and the Sickening Poison

custom card

Passive:

Shields:

Abilities:

So basically, I noticed that Most of the Status effects are a bit.. Weak against players and enemies, seeing as you can break out of most status effects on things higher than a low roll, and many ways to be immune to them. So because of that, I thought that it would be nice if we had a class that utilizes two Status Effects that could help out with Crowd control.

Hope you Like the class! And if you have any suggestions/criticism, then tell me, that way I know how to make better classes if I ever think about making another one in the future!  :)

Comments

• It's a nice class. I quite liked it.

In all seriousness, I really like this class, it doesn't have enough grammar/spelling mistakes to be unusable, and the concept is quite interesting.
  • Very nice class, I like Eternal Blight especially. 
  • @KaeawynShifter
    Thanks! I appreciate your praise, and I'm happy that there aren't that many mistakes

@Ninja_Goose
    I like Eternal Blight too. I made it so you could be in a really crowded space, or in a town with a lot of people in an area, and you could just infect the whole are with disease, basically killing a town's reputation. Or you could do rp things, like use it by a fountain, river, or farm, and destroy the nearby people's life source and salvation
  • I quite like this class, it's kinda like a Battle Plague-Mage and is actually readable.