Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Item Lore Fun

I have been more active in my assessment of Items and their content,  what are some things made of? how strong is that material? how did it come to be made of that material, and the availability of some things in the shop.  I really want to go through and pick with the items with the community together and see just how far the rabbit hole of possibility goes...
adrenalinerush
adventurersbackpack
ancientbookofcleansing
ankhofkallisto
ankhoflife
amplificationwand
amuletofbones
arcaneabsorbo
arcaneblaster
arcaneneedler
arcaneparticlecannon
armoredpartner
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bagofholding
bagofjuicybeetles
brewpotions
bloodmagiccircle
brewpotionsex
bucklebuddyex
believerstone
bookofmagicmastery
brandingiron
bannerofcourage
burnheal
bucklebuddy
bewitchingmirror
bloodlustbook
boltstaff
bookofcursedspells
bronzefishingpole
bookofspells
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coinofprovidence

Comments

• Incoming list from a to z of items
  • edited January 2018
    How bout i take a break and just talk about 3 items from the top?

Adrenaline Rush
    Adrenaline, how do they make it? is it magic? if it is or is not, what is the process of brewing or processing? Arcane and Earth, must be a wind spirit broken down into earth magic then amplified and  tinkered with by a alchemist or a enchanter... and do they use a vial? or do they use needles?
    Optionally you could also say it is casting magic.
    Adventurer's Backpack
    Nothing much to say except it is an adventurer's backpack.I would say it counts as 10 spaces of inventory for treasure and items because it says it gives you 10 items, and if you ever need to throw something out to grab another object you can.
    Ancient Book Of Cleansing
    So this tome when read berates magic but is a spell in itself?
    I think this is very ironic and hilarious, you can say you cast a spell or explain to a patient the weaknesses of modern healing magic and then do it the old way
  • so talking about items, can someone make me an item store for charecter creation? The campian will be a very pvp heavy one with melee and ranged and magic charecters.  
  • @evik123 ; i... this is the wrong thread...this is just for having fun with lore about objects that some speculate... mostly i speculate anyway... i have another thread for cc