Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

This is driving me insane.

So, I know all the steps for making custom cards in Tabletop Simulator. I know how to use the deck builder and what images to use for the card backs. There's just two things driving me absolutely insane.

1) The card back for the horizontal cards REFUSES TO BE HORIZONTAL. I am using this image (http://www.buffalowizards.com/urlive/tabletop/deckback.jpg) for the horizontal card back. I've tried both using it in slot 70 of the deck builder as an image and just designating it as the card back by using the image link. I've tried making sure it's rotated right just like the other custom horizontal cards. I've made sure that the Sideways box is always checked. I've tried everything I can think of, but for the love of god, it will [b]not be horizontal ever[/b]. The image is always just compressed vertically and not aligned properly. PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong.

2) This is less bothersome than item 1. How do I make the horizontal cards flip on their Y axis instead of their X axis?

Merry Christmas, this is driving me crazy.

Comments

• As a sidenote, I'm clearly far too used to BBCode being used for forum editing.
  • edited December 2017
    Haha, I'm the same, I'm so used to using BBcode to pretty up my post if just feels weird here without it.

Unfortunately, I don't have a fix but I hope you can get it figured out :) . Merry Christmas!
  • Sorry this is coming quite late, but I've found that checking the "Sideways" box is not necessary, and causes some problems. If you use the TTS Deck Builder, then the cards are oriented and sized based on the cards you import. which means that "Sideways" is not required. Hopefully this will fix your cardback problem (if you haven't figured it out already) and it will DEFINITELY fix your flip axis.