Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Sunswords

Rob
Rob
edited May 2017 in Custom Maps

Hey guys here is a map from way back in Season 1 that is a very open and linear setup. It's a good outdoors map with some nice features and remember you don't need to start where we started in the show! If you started from the top right, it would play out completely different! Credits to our very own Meganzoor as usual for this map.

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Far and away, I think Sunswords was hands-down the best URealms campaign. The players were really at their best, Rob was operating at Peak Rob capacity, we got boss fight music for the first time, and oh man that twist. This is really where the gimick of a comedy roleplaying show ran head-first into Rob's gift for artful storytelling and made something magical. The fact that a lot of what resulted in the hours-long show was *improvised* is further reason to be blown away by the end product. 
    This was pure magic and I'm glad the map got posted.  :)
  • This is the original version too sixheadeddog! Meganzoor has made a new more updated version on her patreon that I'll be adding to the TTS mod soon enough here.