Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

If you could change any roll in the show to a 1 or a 20, which roll would it be?

any roll ya'll can think of, be it a death roll, a lore roll, an attack, something really cool, whatever. 

Comments

• I would have liked the fish to turn into a king at the tower of ultimate wizardry
  • Kallark's deathroll at the end of Silvermine mountain, just to see how Gwenyth would be like in Woodcarvers and GPO.
  • Minecraft water physics, either way would be glorious. We either get a somewhat decent water system in that real world water logic works, or we get the hilariously stupid humor of 'oh god minecraft physics'.
  • Roamin pulling sursurflame from the stone in Den of Devils c:
  • I would change any of Bopen's executions into a 1. It would be hilarious to see how mad he'd get after a long monologue session and then he fails to kill someone right away.
  • Spiff's wife's death roll in The Purge. Nice Waifu didn't deserve that.
  • Gotta be deadbones's augment in Dundinborough
  • I'd change the 1 on magical insemination Senate of Deadlantis to a 20 because since it was a dragon aspect doing it I would love to see how that wouldve changed what happened, maybe even creating a new divine.
  • I wanted Penguins to be canon in URealms  :( 
  • Dai's deathroll in fall of Dundinborrough.

• edited December 7
    anything bopen has done too a 1
    even though i dont think bopen ever rolls at all...
  • Percy's Death roll to being a 20 so he could survive, I want to see the expansion of Dock-Elf's story.
  • All season staring roles to 1s, and all season ending rolls to 20s. Just for the novelty of it..