Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Races for my Campaign (Feel Free to give Feedback and Use for Your Campaign)

Hello everyone! These are custom race cards I have made for an upcoming pirate campaign I'm doing with my friends. The style is half Urealms (inventory/Combat) half D&D (that freedom and creativity we all know and love/multiple sessions). I wanted to bring these races (and classes in the future) to see if they are balanced and playable. So here the are (drow has two because I couldn't decide):
*Feel free to add these to your game, will probably make a mod if people are interested in these.

Drow:

custom card

custom card

Human:

custom card

Celesteon:

custom card

People of the sky where they change appearance based on the time of day. Characters could be a mix of night/day and can change accordingly. Other option is to be one or the other. Each has different magical abilities and are stronger at different times.

Tiefling:

custom card

Bonus Races- I give each player an extra secret option if they beat me in a roll off (2 out of 3). Might be better for roleplay/cool factor or combat given the circumstance to obtain. Players won't see their bonus options if they lose.

Avion (Half Harpy/Human):

custom card 

Seafolk (Gilled Humans):

custom card

Sea Elf:

custom card

Wu Xing:

custom card

Wanted an Azveltarian race but didn't want to copy Rob all the way. A clan of five families that have saved a region of my realm from tyranny. Each family has a totem animal but they all can't turn into it, only the most powerful members can achieve it when looking for a spirit animal. Each comes from a different background (ethnicity in a way) and a certain primary fighting style (specialized in a certain weapon, ranged/close combat, etc.) If you want to use this the animal totem, background, and fighting style is up to you.