Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Timezone Dilemna (resolved)

I've just realized that I did my first roll at like 11 PM so now I either have to wait every night till 11 to do the next one or skip a day so that I can fix it to somewhere in the afternoon. Why did I not notice this before?

Comments

• Same thing happened to me.  :(
  • edited May 2017
    @Flavor_Town_Reloaded It's not on a player specific 24 hour rotation. The day resets at Midnight EST. so if you have rolled for awhile you could theoretically roll at 11:59pm and then again a minute later. If that makes sense, basically the time you roll doesn't matter as long as you roll on that day. At least that's what I believe, I've been kinda rolling at the same time every day so I could be wrong.
  • I don't think there is much you can do. I'm pretty sure all of the rolls are synced up to midnight in a certain time zone (maybe EST?)
  • i think it resets every time at midnight est, shouldnt matter what time you did it the day before

• Oh, wow. Three almost identical responses at the same time.
  • @Maesquin Clearly you guys are just copying eachother. Ignore the fact that it's at the same time. Clearly planned.
  • If i wait for 40 minutes to see if this resets at midnight and it doesn't i'm gonna be pretty triggered
  • edited May 2017
    @Mainegor that's right, you caught us. We are actually a secret underground organization, with the goal of assimilating all of the forum users into our hivemind.
    [edit: auto-correct is dumb]
  • edited May 2017
    are you cdt? if so then youve already done todays roll, as right now its 12 in est @Flavor_Town_Reloaded
    edit: as opposed to it being any other time right now in est
  • @maesquin Dammit, why'd you have to tell him our secret! We've had one secret on this form and you already spoil it in less than a week? Jeeeeeeeez
  • @Maesquin @Timedagger100 Pffft, tell me something I didn't already know.
  • It's a daily reset. You're fine.
  • @Timedagger100 what are you talking about? The hivemind has already decided upon all of the things that we would say here, including this
  • @Maesquin Yes, even this compltely non fabricated argument.
  • @Timedagger100 Ah, yes. Indeed my fellow free and independent minded human being.
  • @Maesquin Do you have any idea when the hivemind may upgrade to version 2.0 to use telepathy instead of forum post to communicate my fellow free thinking Hue-man
  • @Timedagger100 I believe that Steve from accounting said that our budget is still to low to upgrade to telepathy. We need more people to join the hivemind group of free thinking hue-mahnes before we can afford it. It is projected that we could have sufficient funds within the next four seasonal cycle. 
  • @Maesquin The next-four season cycle?! Back when I was first assimilated add to the group of free thinking Ha-ue-mahins we would have made that intergalactic currency in a 1 season cycle! Steve needs to really get his act together and stop spending so much on incubation pods
  • @Timedagger100 I literally was done with this problem that night but now you guys have turned this into a thread about a hivemind authority desperately needing money