Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Race Idea: Nymh and Apeshark

custom card

custom card

These two races are designed to explain how gigantic, sapient (or should I say, 'Elven') versions of certain creatures can exist independently, while not relying on otherwise animalistic servants. The Nymhs and Apesharks are sapient Hat Rats and Monkeyfish (respectively), who's main purpose in creation is to serve a Hat Rat Queen or a Monkeyfish King, although they are still individuals with their own dreams, ideas and goals in life. Such creatures existing could also potentially explain the Shellmind; a Shellmind King or Queen creates both a Sapient Race and an Animalistic Race.

I would imagine that Nymhs act very much like Abracadab Dwarves; with Russian Accents, an affinity for Magic, and a strong sense of Proletariat Patriotism. Apesharks, on the other hand, I would imagine are more like the Apes from Planet Of The Apes, Scientific and Curious but also Violent and sometimes cruel, and they may be wary of the more humanoid races like Elves, Dwarves and Gnomes.

Let me know what you guys think!

(This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit.)