Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

MasterDJV's Map Dump (3 NEW MAPS!!) [Prison Escape, Willy Wonka Clothing Factory, & the Nuren Maps!]

edited September 26 in Custom Maps
Felt like sharing the Maps that I've made overtime for my campaigns as they may help you with yours! Putting them in the order that they were made as I feel that I've slowly gotten better overtime:

An encampment on the edge of the dark forest

A Path to the outer wall of a kingdom

A Kobold Gambling Bar (Top bit is where the Gems would be stored)

Outside the Bar

A tiny town at the edge of the Pinata section of the realm of holding, inspired by @Toomblercazz 's interpretation

A Very Mysterious town

A Forest Path to Pirate Sea Cave

Hope you can find some uses for these, or else hopefully you enjoyed looking at them! They were a blast to make.

All of these maps (as well as all I've put below) were made mostly using the assets originally created by the Meganzoor and the Urealms team. Many of the assets were originally extracted by fellow Fans such as Aptmage, Jorre, Spacewalker, and Toomblercazz (I apologize if I've missed anyone). And these works were inspired by Meganzoor's art style for Urealms.

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• These are really cool! I will definitely use these! 
  • These look cool dude! I really like the final two!
  • You've definitely improved a lot! I'm glad you got some use out of my maps, as that's a big part of why I make them.
  • edited September 26
    New map. This one is a bit peculiar and specific, but you may be able to find some use out of it. Compared to the Kobold Bar map I made, I find that I much prefer (aesthetically and time-for-making) making caves with this aesthetic compared to what I did before.

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"
  • New Map(s)! The Original inspiration to make this map was for a Urealms "Pet Show." But it was so generic I slightly altered it to work for any kind of arena/show use. The final image shall explain what each room is! Hope you enjoy!
    -----

Pet Show Version! Pot Puppy Floor Art courtesy of the Urealms Crew
    -----

General Fighting Arena/Show Version! Weapon Floor Art Courtesy of RadioactiveK!
    -----

And the general description for those Confused.
    -----
  • New Map! This time we have an old cave filled with mysterious crafting supplies and what looks like an altar for some sort of relic!

-----
  • Another Map! This one appears to be 2 rivaling towns of different cultures and wealth across a forest path (probably much longer than pictured :P ). (Originally the left town is Goblin and the right town is Elvish)

-----
  • Wow, another this fast??! This one is a gnomish BANK I made in order to have some players pull off a heist!

(The weird black bit on the left is to represent what the players can see when CRAWLING THRU THE VENTS!!) 
    I also made a checklist of what their characters need to pull off the heist for during Character Creation:

So its as if the DM (who'd control some NPCs to "host" the heist) hand-picked the team with all the proper talents to get INTO THAT GOLD VAULT and back!!
    -----
  • wow these are great, i love the diverse multitude of maps!
  • edited May 21
    @Dragonnskull Thanks m8! I do enjoy playing/hosting games of different "genres" so to speak so I suppose that is represented in my maps :peace: 
  • Time to update with some more maps I've made but forgot to send this way! 
    Here's 2 maps I made for a weird prison/arena escape:

Then a map for a clothing factory called Right on the Bill(tm)!

It is also run by Scrooge Labor! Hense the company logo.
    -----
  • And now I get to add the Nuren Campaign map remakes I made to this list!

-----
  • Really nice maps, I love the nuren remake