Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Some extra supplies for your games

I thought that there were a few things missing from the supplies deck in the mod, so i made a few extras.

custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• Lol these are pretty good. One suggestion, maybe have it so that Overencombered makes it so that you cant sprint at all or makes it harder to sprint successfully?
  • Yeah, what Gterra2 said, traditionally being Overencumbered makes it so that you move slower, maybe add that it reduces your movement speed by 1, and can be bought multiple times?
  • As far as feedback goes... it's looking nice. However, Random Potions is the one card that will definitely, absolutely need a higher price.

In a game where being able to interrupt incoming attacks is extremely useful, being able to utilize a great amount of these interrupts will make you quite difficult to reach in battle - which is why Spell Scrolls in the shop cost 50 Gold each, and classes like Spellthief and Alchemist are powerful (though sometimes overlooked) enough to start with only 500 Gold, rather than the standard 600.

In addition, random potions have a substantially lower chance of being shit than random spells, considering cheaper ones are drawn more often (the cheapest ones are the kind you'll throw at an enemy, and most of the beneficial ones can still be used to get a friend out of harm's way).

I also agree with what others have said about Overencumbered. Unless you're going heavy on Companions, this is essentially an extra Weapon, Armor, or Shield slot which makes Hardy look like an absolute scam.
  • @knguy Yeah, I agree. I'll probably drop the amount of potions you get, because 4 may just be too much. 

As for Overencumbered, I didn't even think about armor. I'll probably make it so you can put another ability in that slot instead of just anything you want.
  • Potions and Overencumbered got changed, as well as a few of the prices.
  • 3 random potions doesnt have a price
  • The way overencumbered is written, you can buy it, then chose an ability or passive, and then place it on top. Basically, the way it is now, you buy overencumbered and then get any ability or passive in the game for free.
  • @KaeawynShifter I don't think so, personally. It would have to use words like "you may start with/choose" or "add to your Inventory/Character" in order for that to really happen. It'll certainly be clearer to have the words, "in the game" not on the card though.
  • Yeah, you're supposed to buy the ability or passive you want to put over it. I should put that on the card.
  • I like making the DM keep track of the weight of every little thing in your inventory, and as soon as you touch over an amount, you cant move anymore.