Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Create a Legendary for a Character Who Never Got Theirs

This legendary is for Vitali Zankovich (though it's so general it can be applied to pretty much any magician)

custom card

This legendary is for everyone's favorite dwarf K4

custom card

This one is for the big man himself Cain

custom card

This one is for the lovely Morgana Marie

custom card

Comments

• Philhipe!
    custom card

Rick Snot!
    custom card

Bobby Bob Bobertson!
    custom card

Thea Mazing!
    custom card

Buzz Dinglefizz!
    custom card

Ladyir!
    custom card

I really like Ladyir's one personally, but these are all the ones I came up with!
  • @Ninjathis Those are all really good! personally I love what you did with Thea.
  • @Ninjathis They're cool, but wouldn't Buzz's legendary trap him in time since he's a believer?
  • @UnluckyBimi Believers arent effected by time. Also pretty sure that is the legendary rob had in mind for him as he showed us it in the BTS of OGH
  • edited November 2017
    @Dolfinmaster If you read any time-freezing spell, such as lascene or witchinghour it quite clearly states that "A believer who casts this spell is stuck locked in limbo as they are lost in time" since believers are immune to time-spells and thus them freezing time, such as with that legendary, would cause them to be stuck locked in limbo. (Edit/Addition): The Legendary for Buzz shared the name but its' description ('cause I got interested) was: "The coming of age story of Buzz Dinglefizz, a quirky novel about a Gnome adopted by Goblins. You gain a Chaos Action at the start of every round. As a Roleplay Action, you may read this book to be told what to do next by the Gamemaster. If you like what you hear, you may roll 3 die and ignore Critical Fails to attempt this Action."