Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

New class Naruto Shinobi!

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

these are the first cards I've ever made so I don't think I did very well especially since I didn't consider balance at all.

Comments

• yeah, the balance on shadow clones is gonna have to be tweaked lol. Otherwise this is fine. One thing, you don't have to say the damage in the text, I think there is a way to put it on the gem.
  • @Nickzilla Agreed. What I would do, is make it a slightly more powerful flockofravens; have 3 Shadow Clones of you replace you, each with 25 Stamina. They can do everything but use Limiteds and Legendaries, but they each have independent moves and actions. At anytime, you can poof them and come back to the normal realm. If all the Shadow Clones die, you gotta death roll.
  • @Nickzilla yeah I realized while writing it but looking back on it I should probably have changed that 1,000 to like ten or twenty lmao
  • @friskyBrisky That's actually a great idea i should've put more thought into it.