Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Race Idea: Halfling

custom card

In honor of Roamin's most recent character, Percy Bast, who is the son of a Gnome and an Elf, I present a Race idea meant for this type of Creature; the Halfling. It's a very Melee Focused Race, just like Percy Bast is. Let me know what you guys think!

(This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit.)

Comments

• Gnomes are halflings, right? Since a typical half-gnome half-elf is essentially just a skinny dwarf or short human (in terms of real-world size), right?
  • Cool concept, but very Strong gaining a Immediate Bonus action each time you use a Melee Basic Attack or Melee Basic Attack abilty. I would still consider taking it on a Spell Caster for playing a Battle-Mage kind of caracter, Melee Attack and then cast lets say fireball or another spell. 
  • Perhaps this is a little more in-line with other races. custom card
  • @UnluckyBimi Halfling is just the Non-Copyright way of saying Hobbit (due to Hobbits actually being Trademarked). In essence, Percy Bast, if we do add a Halfling Race, would just be a gigantic Hobbit.

@Razer That could work, although a Race that just gains 2 Random Weapons at CC feels kind of meh-ey to me.
  • @friskyBrisky I see what you mean, but I still don't see a Gnome-Elf as something that'd fit a "Halfling" (maybe a Gnome-Dwarf) but there's rarely ever the "little-people" race crossed with elves so I guess there's not a better term for it (from what I know). - Yeah, 2 Random Weapons seems pretty weak (in more than just actual strength). Perhaps a choice from two random passives, or ability to just cross almost any terrain (due to their mountain feet, in relation to Hobbits).