Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What project of Rob's do you miss the most?

13»

Comments

• i miss Divinity 2 the most...
  • LOM, if only for the fact that it was the only server of Rawb's that I was ever truly active in until urealms
  • @Jliv50
    I didn't even think about that. I didn't think of it as a project, but I get why. PKMN Rob was fun. 
  • to me its pkmn rob and probs dvz dont get me wrong i love urealms live but i kinda miss the other stuff ya know? especially nuzlocke runs
  • Played it for the Plot. It was just silly and fun. 

Also had great *plot*
  • DVZ and now Sintour and Douglass  :(
  • The podcast he did with Gaary and Roamin, God they were good.
  • DVZ, PKMN Nuzlockes, And Divinity 2 personally. When im working i generally listen too one of these three  
  • DVZ I still love to play sadly the servers empty almost all the time :(
  • edited August 2018
    The go-to answer for me is ths original urealms cartoon BUT a more original answer is 2player with roamin or the garry roamin rob podcast. I understand why they can all never be, but.... i think roamin, rob and garry have a chemistry better than anyone. All the guys and girls are great though.
  • DvZ is too empty to play normally, but it was the thing that introduced me to the rest of Rob's content. It holds a special place in my heart.
  • The Original (or 2nd) Unforgotten Realms Cartoon. The Classic (or 1st) Newgrounds Cartoons are what made me follow Rob in the first place.
  • Original tuna fish bandits.
  • I miss DvZ, TTT and LoM the most.
    but you can't forget about Guude Willies :frown: 
  • I am rebinge watching the DvZ playlist right now.