Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Bugger custom class (bug boy 2.0)

I once made a class based on something with strong magical powers being consumed by bugs and the bugs become a singular entity. Now I have made a class where some one has died and some how your body has fused with bugs eating it. 

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

Comments

• I would love to hear your comments on this :3
  • I'd change the name personally. Google it to understand why. 
  • You can completely ignore this comment if you think it's great and there's no way to improve it, and you don't want to hear any criticism. I do like the concept however (reminds me of that bug guy from Naruto vs Million Ants from Rick and Morty). I would totally play something with that concept if it were available. 

There is almost no reason to buy Full Flesh. You could literally just ignore the card and get the same effects minus 10 stamina. Some people are going to value the passive slot over the 10 stamina. It's basically like cheap melted flesh. I would either change it, or remove it. 

Eaten Flesh is pretty good. You can leave it as it is. 

I think Poisonous touch just needs a bit of an explanation for me. Do the bugs have venomous bites, or does your skin/bugs have poison that goes through the skin?

Giant beetle wings is another thing that confuses me a little. How exactly does being consumed and combined with bugs give you the ability to grow wings? Otherwise I have nothing against it. Could be pretty cool. 

With bugger blast... What is buggy bits? What damage does it do (It would have to do a lot of damage to be worth risking 5 health permanently)? Also I'd replace scratch with sting. Bugs don't scratch. 

Healing cocoon is pretty good in how it works. Kind of need a way to get the max health back. I would personally go with something directly related to laying eggs, and repopulating the bugs personally, but it's a preference thing so you can ignore it.

Who you once were is a strange one. I'm not sure if it really fits with the class. An alternative could be a passive version that just gives you 3 random class spells. The bugs could have gained that from eating your corpse. You also need to add a cost.

I think consume flesh needs to restore permanent stamina loss. Otherwise you're forced to pick the cocoon. Obviously the risk is that you can end up losing more here. However to balance that buff, I'd reduce damage or healing. 

Other than that, there's just grammar (you're especially), and the name. Like I said before, I really like the concept. I wouldn't spend as much time as I did on this comment otherwise. You don't have to listen to any of what I said if you don't want to. It's your class. You do what you want to do with it. Don't feel disheartened by any criticism I've given either, it's a cool class. 
  • edited October 2017
    @Shuckle Thank you for the criticism honestly its fun to make classes and i like the criticism i get after the first time making it. As for the full flesh its so people dont know your a bugger cause well who would except a shell of a man? It kinda like an ageless but with a soul still there. Also i did get this idea from the bug guy in Naruto but the original was made before a million ants.
  • edited October 2017
    Name suggestions would be appreciated. And now i think i have worded and fixed things... i hope.