Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Character art; for use or inspiration

Hey everyone!

I like to challenge myself to sketch on my lunch breaks at work and I usually roll random attributes and stuff in my discord to get character ideas. Right now I have some character sketches that I'm not really using for anything, so I figured I would share them with you guys!

I'm not going to make any rules about who grabs which character, there's no claiming. If two people want the same art that's fine. I don't want to have to maintain anything  :|

The only rule I have is you don't remove my name from the picture or claim the art as your own. You can draw these characters or take inspiration from them, whatever you'd like to do. 

I do sketches like these all the time, so I'll update the thread and add more periodically. Without further ado, the characters:

Comments

• this is great, thanks so much for the inspiration!
  • i kinda want to try my hand at character No.1
  • While I love all of these freaking 4 and 2 get me too good. I don't know what it is, but I like the way you draw crazy, like for Kinny's aavatar you did it really well, but to an extent I think this one is even better the eyes are too good dude. 2's also great cuz ragged looking characters really stand out to me something cool about them y'know?
  • I do enjoy drawing characters with crazed personalities! They have such fun expressions :ew: 
  • I'd post more characters but my waibu @RainbowCrisp keeps claiming them >.>
  • I'm not going to make any rules about who grabs which character, there's no claiming.
    RainbowCrisp keeps claiming them

• @mezzoemrys

She's claiming ones I haven't posted.

LOOP HOLE.
  • I am not bound by any rules!
  • Woman, you are out of control.
  • Can't draw outside of autocad but 8/10 art would print as a poster