Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Random Consumable Deck (Mod)

There is no base Consumable deck. and I have compiled one. While there are no cards that specifically ask for random consumables, if you wanted to make any, you can use this.* Rather than adding every Spell Scroll and making this a glorified Spell Scroll deck, I've put the Spell Scroll Supplies card in, so while you CAN get spell scrolls, its not overwhelmingly likely. The mod has cards multiplied and shuffled into a deck as well as a separate deck for you to easily modify what is included or not.

There is also an edit I've made for a custom Deck Box image, which I dont think looks very good compared to the others, so if somebody wants to or has already made a better version and is okay with it, I'll gladly update it with credit.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1161907393

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!

*Turns out hoarder wants consumables. Thanks, Ninja_Goose, for making my actions not worthless!

Comments