Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

URealms Shower Thoughts

18910111214»

Comments

• @PoppyrusRose ;
    all your suitors are gonna take you on a Urealms date. 

• @bl1ndn3rd lul, just trying to imagine how that'd play out makes me grin
  • @PoppyrusRose ;
    i mean id flipping marry somebody if they took me on a urealms date. 
  • @bl1ndn3rd ;   yo   you should chill
  • @PoppyrusRose @bl1ndn3rd
    Actually yeah...
    Poppy, if it happens I'm totally making a discord server for your harem, we'd all love you to come on.
    Actually either way I am...
    Shoot I'm about to spend 30-45 minutes designing a discord harem server for a meme...
    This is fine.
  • edited March 2018
    @PoppyrusRose ; @KaeawynShifter ;
    that's perfect, we can go on a group date, where all of us are tryin to get with this one individual, while watching the campaign... aw shit actually i may miss the first few hours, but invite me to the server anyways please ;3

• @Ozoner
    The invite is in the memes thread.
    And it'll never expire.
  • do the others who have the sin of the unforgotten are similar to lin in the fact they know everything that the players know.
  • @J9970 do you mean how Lyn could see what spiff knew only during the ToUW 2 campaign?
  • @Fera my understanding is that Lyn did not know everything Spiff knew, just wjat she wanted to share with her.
    Wether this knowledge remained after the campaign is up to discussion
  • Having a sinned character can be so interesting. To have Spiff's situation

You could be playing a Sunsword character in the past
    And just tell them "Virgo is going to be killed by a God."

imagine the effects that could have on the world as a whole. 
  • Prince Phineas being killed by Bopen is like being killed by the big bad wolf.
  • @Maris Oh no. Please no don’t think out threads are cannon. He would be so confused we all have different timeline and rules and things XD
  • @Toruk
    That would make it even better
  • @Phendrix Yes and no at the same time
  • edited July 2018
    (Accidental comment)
  • edited July 2018
     (I made this comment on accident and am unable to delete it)
  • Bei Mei X'hirt almost killed Bruce in Azveltara Z, but him being a Dvergr he survived that. Bei Mei's son finished the job.
  • If Someone successfully used rebirth or shard of perversion on gwenyth Sunsword would they become the grand paladin 
  • @Murlin22
    Thats...

I doubt they'd become the Grand Paladin, since both spells imply the other person's soul is destroyed... Although, the true question we need to ask is, what happens to the Grand Paladin/The Eternal Flame if they cast this on them... Would the Eternal Flame resist it completely, or would there no longer be light throughout the realm due to it being destroyed?

Well, guess we won't know unless it were to happen :)
  • @Phendrix
    since it’s a legendary or maybe even above soup being hit by a legendary spell there probably a resistance roll off. 
  • @Murlin22
    It might be above soup?!
    IMPOSSIBLE! NOTHING IS ABOVE SOUP!
  • @KaeawynShifter
    why are you looking for clothes in the soup store!!!
  • @PoppyrusRose ;
    Hey Poppy, wanna go out? :p
  • @Murlin22 I DONT KNOW STOP YELLING AT ME
  • I just realized something; Purging in most circumstances won't work. And it won't work because Gods exist on the Realm.

Sure, Purging worked against the Beenu, but they were blamed for the Death of Phanto, the Sun Dragon, which probably destroyed any relationship they had with the other Dragons. And even then, had the Sandbolds played their cards right, they could've saved the Beenu. Purging won't work on the other races, because the Gods would actively save them from their plight (for selfish reasons mostly). I could easily see either Quintara Lotus or Maelstrom doing things to save Kobolds from extinction.
  • @friskyBrisky Or Quintara Lotus or Maelstrom could help cause an extinction.
  • @Tinethewizard Unless Kobold society as a whole did something so stupid it would annoy the Gods to the Death, I can't see that. Especially with Maelstrom, who I imagine would absolutely love to rule over the Kobolds as a God and Prophet.
  • @friskyBrisky I feel like the Kobolds could piss QL off enough. She does keep people around and save them based on how much she personally enjoys their bumbling and/or cool existence. If you make her mad or annoy her, she becomes cruel and arbitrary goddess that will destroy you. Like, say, some Gnomes accidentally destroyed the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry? Other gods might destroy the gnomes responsible. Quintara may just get pissed and murder them all. Or at least kill any she sees.