Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Most Tanky Possible Character

I've been playing with the Character creator trying to make crazily overpowered Characters, this is what I could do easily in a few minutes, see if you can make anything better I didnt try very hard

https://www.urealms.com/characters/custom#2:Tank:05H70AW29mVW0006XWONs6BHZ0006BWza0000000003tWzyFS3tGzeFR00U

Comments

• This should be in the "Custom Cards and Assets" section probably? Instead of "the Show"?
  • Yeah I just realized that I was about to try and fix it
  • Change the Attribute to durable and you win
  • edited October 2017
    I'm fairly certain we achieved over 1k hp with the midas items on the ridiculous card thread, you dont need a highbear or heals for that.
  • @Poke
    The record, as far as I'm aware, is The Wall (don't have character link on me sorry) with 2114 stamina.
  • I'd like you to consider the possibilities of the Fleshweaver class for a moment. I've been making some characters for myself and I came across a REALLY powerful Flesh Golem combo as I made her. Take a look Nora_Seraph
  • I wouldnt really go for the heavy plate personally. Id go for a spongey tank with the armor that lets you heal when ever you use a class ability with the warrior class's great shield, and just soak up damage. (I forgot what what that armor is called but its really good.)
  • @Gterra2 or just take energy vest and heal for fifty every round
  • Highest HP character I've ever theorycrafted had 4820 stamina and was completely legal to build (though it did need a bit of help from its party to reach that).

If you really want to be tanky though I don't see much point in going over 300 stamina. After that point you should really be focusing on avoiding instant deathrolls.