Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Not To Steal Any Thunder: Custom Cards & Legendaries

I am not trying to steal any thunder from @Phendrix since he started doing this stuff again. I am willing to put the creative thought and time into your character's legendaries and custom cards. Just please follow a format and I will do my best to get back to you.

Also as a reminder generally the less OP your character is the stronger a legendary can be in a sense.
More Slots Open = More I can work with.
I say this because balanced characters are somewhat more fun unless cool ability wombos are involved

1.) Background/Personality/Values (It can be as long as you like)

2.) Character's Unique Traits (If any. It's okay to be normal)

3.) Gimmicks/Roles (Phendrix put this in the best wording. Again he has inspired me to do this too!)

If you want something specific let me know, but I find a hint of surprise is nice too. Just put anything not in the list above at the end a bit separated from the list. Again shoutout to @Phendrix . This guy does an awesome job at all this, but I love to get creative and this can give me an outlet to do it. If you guys would like I can show some Legendary stuff I made in Season 2 of Urealms for custom campaigns.

For example the custom Legendary for my character: 
custom card

Comments

• @CaptainDeston
    Tbh, I don't mind this thread. In all honesty, it makes me happy

Because, I don't look at this as a competition, I look at it as a fun thing to give to the awesome fans of the show

I think it's better if there's two, or maybe even 3 threads like this, that way if one id busy, you could go to the other, or you could ask both, compare them/ see what would fit more. 

TL;DR:
    I like this thread you made