Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

who is Sintour Sallazhar

12346»

Comments

• @LexderMob Oh I can envision a future campaign where Sintour hires new thugs to steal some paintings for him.  ;)

• edited May 2018
    Greetings Old Gods! 

The rewards from the campaign Galen Sunsword: Private Investigator have been distributed! All Old Gods who attended the show live or donated any amount to the campaign have earned themselves 5750 XP and 2000 Gold. Those who won the Pony Race earned themselves an additional 10,000 XP and those who bet the Characters would live doubled their experience and gold! If you managed to both win the race and take the risky bet, you earned yourself 32,140 XP Old Gods. This should dramatically change the power for those who took the risk. 

The Old Gods generosity this week created 65,170 Blood Tears the highest total ever by nearly double and the Old Gods who attended or donated also added their levels to this total as well for an additional 38,434 Blood Tears for a total of 106,508 Blood Tears from this campaign. This is the most Blood Tears you have earned yet Old Gods. It may be possible now for your Old God to gain an additional level or two before they are born into this realm. 

Oh... and what did you think of my former self? I must admit I was a very foolish elf before I joined the Order of Chaos and learned of you. I hope we meet again soon Old Gods, but until then I will continue to paint with the blood you bestow upon me.

Two things that stood out to me, personally.
    1. The ending mantra is nowhere to be seen (prolly forgotten, but * shrug * )
    2. Confirmed that S《》S isn't as much of a dumbass as he was in DoS2 canon lul
  • edited May 2018
    @PoppyrusRose ; the paint with the blood you bestow upon me is a pretty interesting statement. it sound like he is using the Blood Tears to paint. with might mean he will paint us our god we donated for. as that´s what the blood has been connected to, we use it to LV up our Order of Chaos God.
  • I doubt he is going to literally paint with the tears, but who knows
  • It is gonna be interesting to see how Sintour becomes a sinner, he is referring to him self as a foolish person before his transition so will be cool seeing how he chances over time
  • @LexderMob I don’t think sallazher necessarily has to get sinned. We know Nader has a connection to the old gods, and Ouro’ras as well, And they aren’t sinned. So I think it would be interesting if Sallazhar got his connection to the old gods in some other way, than getting sinned.
  • @kreeperkiller63
    o: Ouro’ras has a connection to us? When! I need to know :angrybold: 
  • @Fera if you look in the order of chaos thread rob said ouro'us knows about us. however we have yet to be contacted by ouro'us.
  • its been a wile but we got a new respond as expected,
    Greetings Old Gods! 

The rewards from the campaign The Last Beenur have been distributed! All Old Gods who attended the show live or donated any amount to the campaign have earned themselves 5320 XP and 1000 Gold. The Old Gods generosity this week created 33,440 Blood Tears and the Old Gods who attended or donated also added their account levels to this total as well for an additional 40,887 Blood Tears for a total of 74,327 Blood Tears from this campaign. 

You grow close to reaching the 3rd level for your upcoming creation Old Gods. We look forward to bringing what you create to life very soon. Our visions, your gift. Our bodies, your skins.
    Posted by Sintour Sallazhar on Jun 27.
  • Nice, although "Beenur," lol. Some typoes are funny then others  :)
  • i think we have now seen Sallazhars introduction in to the order of chaos, but his purpose and connection to a fate worse than death is something that is still pretty unclear, i first throat after i saw the preview teaser that maelstrom might have Sallazhars painting us our very own God, but after seeing the episode i'm not so sure about that any more, he might just be more connected to the sins instead.