Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

who is Sintour Sallazhar

Comments

• @PoppyrusRose I'd love to imagine our collective Old Gods as Dragon Divine replacements.  >:)
  • Theory. when we meet sintour (as he say in the post) he doesnt have the sin yet. And he will only get the sin after someone claimed the 5th sin.
  • He is going to leave the urealms world, and come into ours, though a painting  all supermario 64 style like.
  • Wait...paints are like posters...there are urealms posters...SINTOUR YOU BETYER NOT STEAL MY STUFF
    :oh:
  • Ok, it may be a crazy theory, but I think Sintour Sallazhar may be Phineas ! First thing, in the Sandbold recap he tells us that we will meet him very soon. I presume that this "very soon" refer to the Nader Unforgotten Tale episode that came out today. We also know that Sintour will not be conscious of meeting us. Now there is only two meta character in this video and it is Nader and  Phineas... I thought about Nader being Sintour, but he isn't a character like the others, he is the storyteller, he also already knows us and his role.

That leaves us with Phineas Barringster, this little Meta character that we see kidding around many Urealms videos... He seems to be the only meta character who doesn't acknowledge the Old Gods, it may be that when he will learn the existence of the Old Gods, he will become Sintour Sallazhar... and all the talk about traveling our world through paintings may just refer to image like poster or shirts with Phineas on them.

Crazy theory ? Or a possible identity for Sintour Sallazhar ?
  • edited March 2018
    I didn't read your comment fully when I first commented, my b
    I feel that the whole "painting" thing does denote a new avatar, though, because I remember another mention besides Sintour's of "wearing character's faces" in that context.
  • "I look forward to the day in which you will allow me to travel into your world and back again through the paintings."
    In the Nader's Unforgotten Tales animation we see a close up of gwyneth's painting on the wall and then Nader starts telling the story. Near the end of the video Gwyneth's eyes glow red when she is comforting Dave and later right before she kills Philhipé, I think this is Sintour Sallazhar controlling Gwyneth. He jumped into our world and then back into his through Gwyneth's painting, gaining partial control of her. And, of course, we never had a conclusion to Philhipé story, we have always wanted to know what happened to him, we've been asking for 3 seasons, and now Sintour has given us an answer, he has given us what we wanted. That is, after all, what the Order of Chaos wants right? To please us, and do our bidding. That is what he's just done.
  • Im really hoping my Avatar prediction is right.
    Because that makes me feel smart 
  • when he say paintings he could be referring to the animations. as that is the closest comparison someone like him would know of when it comes to animation.
  • Gwenyth Sunsword was in a Painting in the Nader's Unforgotten tales  :p
  • and here it is folks (spoilers for the next campaign) 

The Art Thief (2nd Act): Sallazhar Sintour is the most famous art thief in all of the Unforgotten Realms. Galen and him go way back as they were good friends before the birth of magic and while he may be a wanted criminal in the eyes of the law, Galen looks the other way for Sallazhar from time to time. Sallazhar loves to test Galen with his forgeries to see if he can spot the differences. 

Sallazhar will play a game with the Players and Fans to see who can spot the forgeries. Those who answer correctly live during the show will earn an additional 2000 XP from this campaign.
  • YEE.
    MY AVATAR PREDICTION WAS HELLA RIGHT 

im happy 
  • edited March 2018

Forgery Apprentice - $1000

The Art Thief (2nd Act): Sallazhar Sintour is the most famous art thief in all of the Unforgotten Realms. Galen and him go way back as they were good friends before the birth of magic and while he may be a wanted criminal in the eyes of the law, Galen looks the other way for Sallazhar from time to time. Sallazhar loves to test Galen with his forgeries to see if he can spot the differences. 

Sallazhar will play a game with the Players and Fans to see who can spot the forgeries. Those who answer correctly live during the show will earn an additional 2000 XP from this campaign.

If this event triggers, those who donate to this event will also be given the Sallazhar Sintour avatar when campaign rewards are issued.

The Dragon Warrior - $1500

The Art Thief (2nd Act): Sallazhar has many bodyguards, but none are more incompetent then Douglass Winechester the Dwarven Berserker. Douglass was trained by the dwarven king Bruce Willakers hundreds of ago years ago and is also a complete and utter moron. This is an optional boss encounter.

If this event triggers, those who donate to this event will also be given the Douglass avatar when campaign rewards are issued.
  • Is it me or Sintour look like he will fit in perfectly in Hamilton 
  • I like how sallazher is the most known art thief in the realms, meaning he isn't a good art thief if he's known art thief.
  • "None are more incompetent than Douglass Winechestor" Aww Jeez poor Douglass :(
  • I wonder if Sallazher has a gnoll wizard
  • Is sallazher sintour and, sintour Sallazher the same person, because they might not be. They probably are the same person but they might not be.
  • Well nothing that happened divinity original sin is cannon in Urealms so I'd say different
  • Yeah they’re different people.
    alao wasn’t chickenhead a Salazar or something?
  • @KaeawynShifter Sallazar Rhornblade yes, but that is just his name
  • I don't know man I'm saying Sintour Sallazhar and Sallazhar Sintour is the same person. Sintour says we'd meet him soon yet he wouldn't understand that he'd met us until later. I believe whether the donation event triggers (Which I mean come on guys there's an avatar of course it will) we'll meat Sallazhar it's just if the donation triggers we play the game. So this is the campaign we meet Sintour but I believe the reason why the name is reversed is for one of two reasons. 1, it's just a slight meta mistake (doubtful) or my own personal theory 2, In a future campaign Sallazhar will realize he's a character in a story from the Order of Chaos or a Sin of the Unforgotten and then switch his name around. That's where the more solid part of the theory is but I think it can go deeper. I think Sallazhar will not only find out he's a character from a story but find out he's not even wholy original but instead a character from another game (Divinity Original SIN 2 (The sin part just help prove my point even more)) so in order to difference himself to that Sallazhar he renames himself from Sallazhar Sintour to Sintour Sallazhar. But that's just my take on it, just my 3:30am ramblings.
  • Sallazher talked about how he uses painting to contact us, and he mentioned something about the day we wear his face, I think he may be referring to his avatar from his donation event, as that would be us wearing his face. The avatar is art work.
  • @kreeperkiller63
    What if we’re looking at the wrong donation and Sintour Sallazhar is Douglas?
  • edited March 2018
    @KaeawynShifter oh shit, your right.
  • I think this is Rob saying that the DOS2 series is over and his entire channel is urealms now  :P
  • @Ozoner ;
    I forget which video but in a more recent one Rob said he's going to try and stream and upload more games and change his patreon to reflect such. So quite the opposite. 
  • So, to update, we just met Sintour before his sin, who was basically just Sallazhar lul
    Also, that theory about Sall going through paintings was totes right
  • Rob
    Rob
    edited May 2018
    @Murlin22 He did in fact have Wizard Lizard, you can even see me show the tile by accident during that act! But because we never really had a real combat, Douglass didn't get the chance to call for backup. I had some funny bits like Douglass saying "I thought you died last winter Wizard Lizard" but I can't complain with how the show went. I ended up using Douglass in Act 3 for improv reasons which I enjoyed as well.
  • edited March 2018
    @Rob ; now i really hope we get to see Sintour and his gang again! so that we can see all the things we mist like Wizard Lizard and the funny dialog he would have.