Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What was the verdict on whether elves sleep or not?

Title says it all.

Comments

• They can sleep if they want but most of the elfs meditate
  • tbh, meditation is probably still sleeping just not lying down, or just a weird theta squad thing
  • Im pretty sure they could if they wanted. I dont remember if this was mentioned in season 2 and I know it has not been talked about in s3. Going off what I remember from s1 elves normally do not sleep, they just meditate I believe.
  • From what I can remember, it was confirmed that elves sleep and the Monkey fish king from campaign 1 season 1 was lying / not telling the truth to Roamin's band of thieves.
  • If they do not sleep then I wonder what an elf with the narcoleptic attribute is like.
  • The only thing suggesting Elves not sleeping is a single character saying that they didn't sleep. There really isn't any evidence to suggest otherwise.
  • @SugarSmear It's just an elf who randomly starts meditating.
  • Maybe the reason Elves don't sleep is due to the dragon-silver they put in their tea. It serves as a slow-burning caffeine, supplement.
    The thing about Elves metabolism going faster as they age could just be as a result there being no dragon-silver in their
  • Are we really gonna trust de nada and a barringster as to whether elves sleep?