Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Post your daily roll for exp/gold

Comments

• Day 0: 1
    Day 1: 11
    Day 2: 5
    Day 3: 2
    Day 4: 13
    Day 5: 5
    Day 6: 2
    Day 7: 16
    Day 8: 14
    Day 9:  9
    Day 10: 6
    Day 11: 4
    Day 12: 2
    Day 13: 7

I don't remember the exact day and the "gold history" doesn't go back that far, but I'm pretty sure I rolled a 1 before all of these.
  • Day 41: 19
    Day 42: 3
    Day 43: 15
    Day 44: 15
  • Enough to get a 6000 icon hhehheehehewwhalallll ywaaah
  • I rolled another 1 today. Seems my luck is as bad as Roamin's when it comes to dice.
  • Today is a great day, we finally got our xp from the first campaign AND I rolled my first 20! :) Hype!
  • yesterday got a 20 today a 10
  • I would list my Dice Rolls from last time, but now all the Dice Rolls are getting lumped together into weeks, and I don't remember the numbers off the top of my head. I know I got an 18 today.
  • I got a 20 today :D
  • wow I got a 8 today.  :)
  • Rolled a 9 today. Also I added some cool stats to my list on the first page of this topic.
  • I HAVE ROLLED EVERY DAY SINCE THIS DAMN WEBSITE CAME OUT AND HAVE YET TO ROLL A 20!!!!! End my curse!!!!
  • edited July 2017
    Brah I know how you feel. I rolled my only twenty 46 days after I joined the forums (48 days after forums came out). Only makes it that much more rewarding when you do get it though, and I'm excited to roll a second one hopefully soon.
  • I think I had 3-4 20 and one or two 1s in my rolling history.
    I am too lazy to check my post in this thread :P
  • I still never rolled a 20, I have rolled several ones, and I my average roll is below a ten...send help.
  • Today is a 2.
  • I just rolled my first 20 in a while :smilebold:
  • Day now- 
  • got a 1 today :(

• Today was the first time I've ever rolled a 20, I also met an internet friend today for the first time irl, so it's safe to say this is one of the best days I've ever had
  • Todays roll: 
  • Got another 1 Today. Whippie. 3 1's and only 1 20...
  • I rolled a two 20s in a week it was nice. Rolled a 4 today. So K4, nice to see you again

• Just call me V1lla1n
  • Heyyyy rolled my second ever 20!
  • edited July 2017
    I got double twenty  last two days so thats neat
  • I just got an 18 which I swear is the first roll I've gotten above 10 in the past 2 weeks :|  
    I wasn't keeping exact track over the weeks, but I definitely got two 1's.  Which means I've gotten a total of three 1's since this site started, and only one 20  :(
  • 20 oday nice start of the day. let see if luck will follow me.