Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Pluma, western themed map

Aye!

This map is the first map I ever made. This was in the time I wasn't aware that I could use assets to make my maps way more awesome, but my players' and mine imagination were enough to have fun with this map in my own written campaign. Soon I will upload a Prison Break map that contains assets and already looks better then this map, but before I did I thought to myself: "why shouldn't I share my first map with you guys? The worse thing that could happen is learning a new thing or two that could help me with my next map.".

It is a simple map with enough possibilities for a lot of different kinds of campaigns. I personally used it for a campaign in which the players took over the town and started to use it as their home base of criminal operation. On the way they had to deal with law enforcement, a rivaling gang, civilians trying to be heroes and a lot of unexpected stuff thanks to the amazing dice rolls that happened during the campaign.

Please give me any tips, feedback and/or lessons! I want to get better and better at making these how further we go.

Also I want to thanks Rob for creating and releasing the template that I used in this map. Because of that I can go loose with my imagination and I love it.

http://imgur.com/NstjrLr

I named the town Pluma, but you can change the name of course, would you like to use my map.

If you have any questions about the map or any other questions on another topic, don't be afraid to PM me!

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!

Comments