Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

URealms Battle Shoutcasts

So the battles during URealms occur at the pace the players are able roll/roleplay, but in universe, the battles happen a lot faster. My idea was to get a couple people together to do a fake live commentary/shoutcast of the battles to get a real sense of the action.
I'm here to find out if anyone is interested in this existing or helping out in any way. Thanks!

Comments

• That's a really creative idea, for it to work I would recommend taking a battle that happened in one of the shows, then maybe writing out a script for it with details of all the events. Good luck :)
  • @Coconut The idea was to take one of the battles and roughly time out when impactful events occurred. Then make a chatbot (or some other notification system) to alert the commentators when that event occurred in real time. I initially thought it could be improvised, but you're right, it may end up needing a script.
  • edited May 2017
    Do you mean that this would happen for a live campaign? That would be cool, but it would be pretty slow as there wouldn't be too many very exciting moments all the time. It's still a very creative idea! :smileporc: