Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

What hobbies do you have?

Tell everyone about what you enjoy doing in your free time!

Comments

• For me, it is mostly drawing, rock climbing and video games. They seem kinda random when you look at them all together, but for one reason or another, I really enjoy them all.
  • Urealms, learning conlangs (Valyrian is my latest pursuit... Dracrys :bopen: ), writing novels, podcasting, nail art, vexillology, political theory study, fanfiction, historical studies, research projects, and Game of Thrones :D
  • I write, make characters on urealms, draw sometimes, play pokemon, read books, sometimes watch a show. 
  • Personally I'm really into loose leaf tea
  • I like to collect obsolete networking equipment and make them run.

I do not work in IT, I sell IT stuff...

Fun!
  • My free time mostly consists of video games, making stuff related to video games like fan art and the sort, playing bass, guitar, ukelele and vocals, watching youtube video's and drawing.
  • I do musical theater, rock climbing, video games, and love binging TV shows.
  • edited May 2017
    I'm into video games, studies, watching and playing urealms.
  • When it comes to free time, I'm usually on my computer more often than not. On the wonderful internet, I enjoy: binge watching shows, old cartoons, and documentaries; watching/experimenting with URL (the forums is probably something I'm going to check up on once every half hour or something from now on lol); playing video games with friends; using the Inventor Autodesk software to make stuff (currently working on Leoric's mace from Diablo); as well as writing.
    On the outside, I enjoy reading, art-ing, and being something like a food critic.

It's a nice, odd mix. It works.  ~_~