Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Forum Party Flair

After watching the behind the scenes I curious if anyone else thought this would be an interesting idea. I'm sure Niso is swamped with work right now and wouldn't really have the time, but I think it would be kind of cool to have a little flair under your name or next to it that you could set to a deadlantis party or an elf family name like the Cobblers or The Reapers. Changing your username to look something more like Sudox of the Reapers or Sudox Cobbler. Am I just being silly? What's everyone else's opinion?

Comments

• I made a thread near the start of these forums about factions, people brought up how fast people would likely get aggressive to opposing factions.
  • @Galeden Missed that thread. I can see that being a problem for sure, but also see the roleplay value. Hmm
  • I mean I think it'd be nice to have something like if I was from britian I could have an England flag next to my name, I imagine stuff like "Sunswords" and "Ageless Crew" would cause problems, but I could see some light in it, I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind modding to make sure nobody take it too far. And hopefully people don't abuse that. But I doubt Rawb would do it.
    But it's an interesting concept, I'm more for the flag idea so we know where everyone is from.