Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

How was your day?

Mine was absolutely fantastic

Comments

• 10/10 had chicken nuggers
  • I'm pretty tired. 
  • Pretty good, I could've studied more for my Calculus exam but instead I went and watched Guardians of the Galaxy. Whoopsie... I should really go to bed too...
  • Just realized I have a spanish final tomorrow and I forgot my textbook at school. RIP
  • Pretty good, streamed Persona 5 on twitch, got some awesome followers and a tip. 10/10
  • My day was absolutely fantastic, and I hope everyone who reads this has the same.
  • Took an SAT yesterday, wanna die, so... pretty good 
  • Was pleasantly surprised to wake up and find my sprained ankle felt good enough to walk on. Then to celebrate I sat at my computer desk and browsed the forums all day.
  • I meant to be productive today, but spent it on here instead. No regrets.
  • My day was good, I just saw the new guardians of the galaxy and it was pretty good. 
  • edited May 2017
    I just woke up, but i hope it will be good!

Update: The day has started pretty good!
  • It will probably be good, gonna go to the doctor for a medical check 
  • Great day. Got to go to this sort of fancy invite-only clothing sale and bought the absolute gaudiest shirt there.
  • Have a nice useless 1 lesson school day like almost every day in my schedule coming 10 weeks, so that's pretty good. But I get to cook tonight, gonna think about a yummy healthy meal for me and my brother.
  • Pretty good, hyped that this website was launched. 

Roll for hype! 
  • just got up. made a profile and got this little Cutie as my avi. so all and all im amazing <3 thanks for asking love.
  •  so far its a 7, its going good
  • I'm glad to see that most everyone in this forums are having good days for those of you with finals good luck I hope you all do well in your adventures. I too am having a pretty good day

• 5/10. I'm at work but I'm messing around here so it evens out.
  • Very good :) I found the cards released. I'm enjoying reading them with some music in the background. Some (honestly, most) cards are gold. Chosen death  chosenending from sharpsword (which I love that it is a real class) is amazing, as well as many others.
  • A solid 10/19, just won 31 dollars off of scratch tickets (these tickets were bought using 15 dollars worth of scratch tickets, which I also won)
  • Got 94% on my maths exam after being told I didn't make the cut so day went from 1/10 in one class 
  • Was really nervous before heading off to work today that my day would not be good as a result of work related things. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was not the case! Best day in a while. :D
  • I had a good day surprise roll