Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

If you could have one minor NPC played by a player, who would it be and who would play them?

I would like to see Finicky Doolips be played by Coe. I think there are a lot of great options for future characters in the Okagnoma Guild Hall campaign.

Comments

• I don't know if this counts as a minor NPC, but I'd like to see Mikael Zankovich played by someone (other than DB) so that he can have more interactions with Vitali. I like their relationship, but when DB was controlling both he really just focused on Vitali- which I'm okay with because I love both characters, I just feel if someone else played Mikael the two characters would get a better chance to interact.
  • edited May 2017
    Does Duke Daring count? :p
    In all seriousness I'd love to see Heathera Stonemason being played.  She was such a great character, I felt and it would be nice to see that expanded upon.  And as far as the "Who" well she's already kind of owned by Coe, soooooo...
  • I would like to see Big Un' who was in the side quest Scrolls of the Sandbold played by Justin or Milbee
  • @cyberohero Heathera has been a favorite of mine since season 2 started. I love her outlook on life and she is so positive even though she is plagued by near death at any moment.
  • @thepaperpilot I think we might see him if we get a future Abracadab campaign.
  • Nikers Fontain, or Zack "cando" Condu

• Jamboree from The Skeleton King would also be a fun character to play if we ever get a future pirate campaign. We know he committed mutiny in his past. I would like to know what made his mutiny justified according to Clott
  • The doomed daughter from wood carvers may be an interesting story to follow if she ever makes it to abrakadab
  • @heartgold3 Heathera is currently hunting down ageless and chasing Golestandt with Gwyneth, Kallark, and the Woodcarvers.

• @polutropos I know but in like the way future, if she doesn't die along the way
  • edited May 2017
    @polutrops re: Mikael appearing in an abracadab campaign

He went along with Gwyneth, Kallark, Vitali, and a bunch of the other woodcarvers to go fight the ageless, so he could also appear in an ageless campaign.

Edit: Just realized polutrops already mentioned that the woodcarvers are chasing Golestandt when responding to heartgold3's comment about Heathera. My bad!
  • @thepaperpilot I think we might get him in a future Abracadab campaign because his deceased parents were wealthy factory owners there.