Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Welcome to Offtopic!

Rob
Rob
edited May 2017 in Offtopic

"WHOAAAAAAA! What is THIS place?"

"Oh right. I tend not to look at these pages that much anymore. They are mostly random in nature. 
They don't seem to be very relevant or interesting, outside of the cute pictures of a baby animals and such. This place is mostly just a headache and I often just throw some of these away due to them being..."

"HAHAHAHA! PROFESSOR! THEY GOT SO MANY FUNNY PICTURES HERE!
I don't know what this MEME word means, but I wanna be a meme too!"

"Phineas put down those memes this very second!"

"But professssorrrrrrrr"

"Don't you, ''but professor'' me! In fact, I think I have shown you enough of these pages for today.
Come over here by the fire and I'll read you a good story."

"No! I'm going to become the king of memes professor. You can't stop me! No! Let go of me!"

"You are GOING to listen to my stories Phineas!
Even if I have to drag you away from this old god garbage!"

"MUST. READ. DANK. MEMES."

Comments

• Rob
    Rob
    edited May 2017

Welcome to... ugh... offtopic.
    This is a place for all the stupid shithead jokes our community comes up with. I completely understand I have fostered these types of community members with my own silly videos over the years and thus we have created a home for the lowest common dominator to exist in... 
    AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN SELF CONTAINED AND DON'T SPILL INTO OTHER FORUMS.

You can talk about games, movies, shows, books, internet memes and practically whatever you want as long as you do not break forum rules. Don't be shitty to other community members and again NO POLITICS OR RELIGION. I'm serious too. Not even memes.

Look this part of the forum isn't going to be for everyone and so it's important that while this place can be goofy and silly, the rest of the forum can still function as a great place to talk about the game and show with others. So please don't let the jokes and silliness spill into other parts of the forum or else it might mean offtopic could go away!
  • Rob
    Rob
    edited May 2017
    :rawb:
    This special emote (r a w b with no spaces) may be used in Offtopic and only Offtopic!
This discussion has been closed.