Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Jalku's Jamming FanArt (New: Theta Squad)

edited February 2018 in Fan Art and Creations
Welcome Jalku's Jamming Fan Art! This is a place where I will post Urealms Related Fanart! Enjoy!

Virgo Sunsword!

-Jalku

Comments

• oml this is amazing, it has a certain elegance
  • @Crash Personally, it reminds me of Phineas' classic close up smile.  >:)

• this isnt something i knew i needed
  • This is adorable!  :)

• Jimmison Blant!

-Jalku

• Ooh these are awesome! :)
  •                           Yumi's Band of Thieves. 

(No Background)

Hi everyone! I haven't had the motivation to draw for a while now until recently, so I decided to draw our favorite band of thieves! I also decided to mess with a "watercolor" background. Which I will admit doesn't mix well with my actual art style at the moment so that's cool. I also decided to draw Gracias more like a excited child which I really like! Umm... Yea so uhh... Anyway let me know what you think! 

• edited November 2017
    @Jalku K4 looks so pretty o:

Also they look like they're walking on pizza 
  • @Ninja_Goose huh... I guess so yea! I was trying to draw the blood snake forest but it obviously doesn't look like it.
  • edited February 2018
    Theta Squad!
    Self Criticism: Been working on this in my free time for a few days, but I think a lot of this looks really weird. For starters I would have moved chilly wizzy so that he in the middle of Ca'rell and Phineas facing the camera. I also would make his head/body in general.For Denada I would change his head shape and fix his proportions. I would make Phineas' porc skulls bigger. If any of you guys see something else wrong I would love to hear it.