Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Steely Armory

There are a lot of very strong weapons and armors with cool effects and powerful abilities, but I enjoy items that provide utility or synergy over power, so here are a few that I've made!  I plan on adding more as time goes on.  Please feel free to add feedback, I would appreciate it.

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• wow these are really good ideas, I like the shield
  • a 50 gold 10 damage weapon? All the others are 300. Brilliant rapier has the potential to do utterly ubserd levels of damage. if your inventory was full of light spells, you'd have a weapon that deals 70 damage if your damage was double. 105 if it's trippled. 200 gold is not high enough for this kind o
  • edited July 2017
    @Roguish That's a good point about the poleaxe, I've lowered the damage down to 5.  And about the rapier, I think that it encourages builds that wouldn't even be considered if the weapon didn't exist.  In games, I enjoy stuff that's bad or mediocre on its own but can strong when used in conjunction with other things.  In any case, I'll raise the price to 300 because it is quite strong.

Anyway, here is some more stuff:
    custom card
    custom card
    custom card

edit: added these to the OP