Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Blasphemous Extension Cards

So, it occurs to me that the thing Blasphemous does could be split between not being able to do certain elements of spells for more attributes.
For Example:
custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

I feel you could come up with a lot of these with various combinations of themes.

Comments

• custom card

custom card

custom card

Decided to make a few. Even made a Cornerstone, because it wouldn't really fit as an Attribute.
  • Bloody Savant seems kind of confusing.
  • Yeah the Bloody Savant, if I'm understanding it correctly, should be worded something like, "You can only cast spells that are both Light and Dark elements, spells that are pure Light or pure Dark can be cast but will only succeed with a high roll."
  • A lot of these cards have grammatical and typing errors that make it difficult to understand them.
  • @Ninjathis Salmo doesn't work as a cornerstone as cornerstones are always positive. Not being able to cast ice magic seems like a pretty big nerf and therefore works better as an attribute.
  • @RenAFK Maybe if they added "you deal 10 dmg with all basic attacks" i think would fix it and would make sense 
  • @Gorinich cool cards^^ but don't forget 
    "This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!", requirement for when you post stuff on the forums.
  • @Tinethewizard Even then I feel it is better suited as an attribute, as far as I know cornerstones don't have any drawbacks.