Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

IronClark's Iron Art!

Hello! I am IronClark and I make art! For the most part my art are the goofy little fan posters see in this imgur album http://imgur.com/a/JDjnC , but I will post my favorites down below! Oh! And Expect new ones soon! 

Please let me know what you guys think! :smilebold: 

Comments

• :) These posters are honestly my favorite type of fan art. You somehow get almost all the aspects of the campaign in one picture.
  • edited May 7
    Wow this is awesome! I can't wait to see more of your art :smile: 

• i was wondering when you were going post some work here! hyped for what youll come up with for this season!
  • I love your posters! The armory stuff is cool too, but the posters are so neat.
  • Always excited when you make these posters. :smilebold: 
  • Alright, Ghosts and Ghouls! Time for a small ART DUMP! All of the Coestar Legendary Weapons drawn for the #Armory!

• I always think that I've seen all of your art and then I'll be pleasantly surprised when I come across one I hadn't seen yet. I love the campaign posters. They're always so dramatic and the longer you look at them, the more you notice. Awesome job, Clark! :drunk: 
  • *screams like a fangirl*
    really enjoy your work Iron!
  • Oooh! I always love seeing more of your arts Clark!
  • I really like how the poster for the new crew turned out. Your art for Sursurflame looks real cool as well. Can't wait to see more from you. :smilebold: 
  • Can't wait to see more of your art this season <3
  • There's nothing goofy about your epic fan posters Clark :heart: I demand more! or else.. uuhh I'll kill you!... shit your already a spoopy Ghost... I'll ... I'll call someone... who who busts ghost... yeah I'll do that... you better make more awesome art!!  ~_~ 
  • Amazing Art as always Clark!
  • love it all, Keep up the good work!
  • I always forget that you're an amazing artist! :heart: Awesome work as always.
  • Love seeing the Armory each day on twitter! Great stuff man!
  • Thank all of you guys so much for the kind words :wow: 

• Cool this is amazing artwork i hope you go far!
  • Clark, I absolutely love your all of your work! Between your posters and the armory series, my Twitter feed is always fun to scroll through since I know I'll get to see your art. Thanks for all of the support you've given through the years and I cant wait to see what you come up with next man <3

-Lee
  • I won't lie, I've considered printing out and laminating some of your poster designs.
  • Amazing art as always fellow Iron Bro!
  • The Zarlin Catacombs poster is neat with the change over the campaign of the looks of the characters. Keep up the awesome art!
  • @IronClark
    I really like the poster art. It looks very professional.  
  • These look fucking amazing 
  • for amazment 
  • Clarkmeister gets his own stickied thread or rito :wtfporc: 
  • your art is amazing I give it a 
  • wait no that + 
  • I love the style! I remember seeing your art before but it's nice to see it again! Roll for how the server likes it
  • Great stuff as usual, Clark. I always look forward to seeing what you create. Keep it up!