Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Calling all Discords

Hello, I am Beast and I run the Urealms Live Discord https://discord.gg/Th5bA45. Those of you that run discords may have noticed a Discord PM from me if I have your discord in my list. Those of you that have not, here's what's happening. I've noticed a few times the call to make a single unofficial discord, a place for all fans of URealms, GM's, players, and just fans of the show to get together and talk URealms. I have already merged with many other discords to grow up to 60+ members. 

Now for the real reason for this post. If you are interested in joining a large community dedicated to being fans of Rob and URealms feel free to join using the link above. If you run a discord and are interested in merging together and creating this one big discord that people here on the forums want, feel free to PM me and we can talk details. I go by Beasthogames on Discord and basically anywhere else. I am not afraid to add rooms, make new ranks and change some things around to accommodate you and your discord.