Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Spiritmancer Custom Class

edited November 2018 in Custom Cards, and Assets
custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card
custom card

custom card
 custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card

custom card
custom card

Here's my Spirit Mancer Class, which might need a little tweaking, but i think i managed to create a cool thematic class! Not sure if their entirley balanced yet, but what do you guys think?

Comments

• The biggest issue I see with the class is the Headband. It doesn't do anything, but you literally need it to play the class, meaning the class may as well start with 550 gold, 1 less passive slot, and only 11 things to buy.

Besides that, it's a cool class with an interesting play style. You can go damage, tank/support, or a hybrid, which is nice- it doesn't force you into playing one or the other. The two other big things I see relate to the sword. The extra action should probably be a no-roll, since I'm not sure if bonus actions with rolls even happen anymore. Also, you pretty much have to take Spirit Burst with it, since it's the only spell you reliably want to cast at them, and it allows a potential 40 damage per turn combo with double damage, which is a bit strong. I'd recommend just lowering the weapon damage to 5, especially since it hits in a 2x2.

Also, you have Spirit Storm twice (#9 + #10). 
  • Huh what, you don't need the headband to play the class? It's like catsers trrinket or Puzzle box, it's like spell casting Apparatus, or similair to Book of Spells in Wizard. I guess i should make that clearer. And yeah, i thought about editeing the conjured sword a bit,a nd i also thought about the weapon thing but it's hard to edit cards once you made them and it's 2:30 am so i'll try to tommorow thanks for your feedback though, it's really appreciated! If your intrested in this sorta thing, i made like three other classes which i think are pretty neat and thematic and are probaly more balanced than this one anyway night see ya 
  • so i looked at this and edited a couple cards - mainly the headband, and strangling tether.