Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Custom Maps

Rob
Rob
edited May 2017 in Custom Maps

"Whoa professor! You have so many maps!"

"Yes well. . . I have found that when telling a good story, having a map
of the area is all too important for a solid point of reference."

"I have never heard of some of the places on these
maps though professor. Are these all real places?"

"I believe to answer that question Phineas. . .
you'll need to explain your definition of ''real'' first!"

"Yeah okay Professor. You could of just said no like a normal living being."

Comments

• Rob
    Rob
    edited May 2017

Welcome to Custom Maps!
    This is a place where artists and game masters who have made custom maps can share them with the community so that people can use them in their own games or build campaigns for the community use. If you are looking to make your own map, you can use this blank map template that has the sideboard and grid already setup for you.

Please note that if you would like to submit anything on this forum, you will need to submit it under the CC BY 4.0 License which means others can freely use and adapt your work as long as they provide a credit to you in their project. If you are not willing to submit your work here under this license, then do not submit it. Part of what makes this forum great is the ability to freely share amongst each other and so if you feel your work is too valuable to put it under this license, then do not submit it. Please copy this message at the bottom of your thread, failure to do this will result in your thread being deleted! Do not use artwork you do not own or have permission to use when making your maps or your thread will be deleted.

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"
This discussion has been closed.